Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED GIRLS - 4 an 6 yo (2009) - / Convicted: Stephen Elliott Drakus - Nassau County, FL

Go down

UNNAMED GIRLS - 4 an 6 yo (2009) - / Convicted: Stephen Elliott Drakus - Nassau County, FL Empty UNNAMED GIRLS - 4 an 6 yo (2009) - / Convicted: Stephen Elliott Drakus - Nassau County, FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:19 am

25-Year-Old Guilty On Three Counts Of Molestation
UNNAMED GIRLS - 4 an 6 yo (2009) - / Convicted: Stephen Elliott Drakus - Nassau County, FL Stephen-Drakus-139x150
Stephen Drakus

NASSAU COUNTY, Fla. — Stephen Elliott Drakus, 25, was convicted this week on three counts of Lewd or Lascivious Molestation.

In February 2012, two female victims, ages 7 and 9, reported to authorities that Drakus had inappropriately touched them over a several year period.  The investigation found the abuse started in 2009.

Drakus faces up to life in prison.  He will be sentenced November 7.

Assistant State Attorneys Donna Thurson and Beverly Collins prosecuted the case.

http://www.sao4th.com/25-year-old-guilty-three-counts-molestation/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED GIRLS - 4 an 6 yo (2009) - / Convicted: Stephen Elliott Drakus - Nassau County, FL Empty Re: UNNAMED GIRLS - 4 an 6 yo (2009) - / Convicted: Stephen Elliott Drakus - Nassau County, FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:25 am

25-year-old sentenced to 3 life sentences for sexual abuse of Nassau children

Posted: November 7, 2013 - 6:08pm  |  Updated: November 7, 2013 - 6:16pm

A 25-year-old Nassau County man was sentenced Thursday to three life sentences for molesting two girls for years, the State Attorney’s Office said.

A 7-year-old and 9-year-old told authorities Stephen Elliott Drakus had been inappropriately touching them leading to his 2012 arrest, the State Attorney’s Office said. Investigators determined the abuse began in 2009.

Drakus was convicted in October on three counts of lewd or lascivious molestation.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2013-11-07/story/25-year-old-sentenced-3-life-sentences-sexual-abuse-nassau-children#ixzz2k154Thg2
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down