Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JESUS DOMINGUEZ - 4 yo - / Murderer: Father, Carlos Alberto Dominguez - Roswell, GA

Go down

JESUS DOMINGUEZ - 4 yo - / Murderer: Father,  Carlos Alberto Dominguez - Roswell, GA Empty JESUS DOMINGUEZ - 4 yo - / Murderer: Father, Carlos Alberto Dominguez - Roswell, GA

Post by twinkletoes Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 am

Updated: 10:44 p.m. Friday, Dec. 20, 2013 | Posted: 8:57 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013

Police: Bodies of child, man found in search for missing boy

JESUS DOMINGUEZ - 4 yo - / Murderer: Father,  Carlos Alberto Dominguez - Roswell, GA Jesus_Dominguez_-_Copy
Jesus Dominguez

ROSWELL, Ga. —
Friends, family and complete strangers are remembering a Roswell boy found dead. Police say his father murdered him.

Channel 2's Mike Petchenik spoke to the boy’s aunt as she was surrounded by friends and family at her apartment Friday night.

She was understandably still too shaken to speak to us on camera. She did say her sister is not doing well at North Fulton Hospital.
Police said her husband attacked her, kidnapped their son and killed the boy, then himself.

Petchenik found Monica Gonzalez placing a small memorial outside the apartment of 4-year-old Jesus Dominguez on Old Holcomb Bridge Way.

“I didn't know the family but, to lose a child, must be devastating,” Gonzalez said.

Roswell police said they discovered the bodies of the young boy and his father, Carlos Alberto Dominguez, behind a nearby apartment complex Friday morning.

Investigators believe the father killed his son, then himself.

The 9-1-1 call Thursday sparked an Ambert Alert after the little boy's aunt found her sister, Sandra Rivera-Ruiz unconscious.

Off camera, Rivera-Ruiz's sister said me the 30-year-old isn't doing well.  A community is reeling, now praying for the young mother.

“I just don't see how a parent could do that to their own child. To any child to be exact,” Gonzalez said.

Police said they have no evidence of domestic violence issues at the apartment, so the motive behind the attack remains a mystery.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/roswell-police-searching-missing-4-year-old/ncQM5/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down