Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD

Go down

BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD Empty BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by ladibug Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:39 am

Family, police searching for missing Glen Burnie teenager
14-year-old hasn't been seen since Friday; police investigating as a runaway

5:28 p.m. EST, March 3, 2014

Anne Arundel police are looking for a 14-year-old boy who hasn't been seen since Friday morning at his Glen Burnie home.

Brandon Lamont Hinton left the house on Continental Drive on his own accord and was reported missing at 7:43 a.m. by his family. He didn't show up for school Friday at Brooklyn Park Middle School.

Police are investigating Hinton's disappearance as a runaway, classified as "critical" because of his age. His mother, Tiffany Tripp, said she doesn't know why he left. She called him an "all-around great kid."

"This is out of character for him," Tripp said. "He may have left on his own, but he's never done this before. He's never done drugs or hung around bad kids."

She said the seventh-grader is a leader on his athletic teams, "not one of those kids who's running around on the street" and causing trouble.

Hinton is described as a black male, 5-foot-6, 175 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.

Anyone with information may call Anne Arundel County Police Department at 410-222-8610 or the Northern District at 410-222-6135.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/anne-arundel/glen-burnie/bs-md-ar-missing-teenager-20140303,0,5705839.story#ixzz2uww408Mb

Balto Sun won't let me copy his picture so I'll try to find it elsewhere. I don't know what could have happened to him between home and school but he doesn't sound like a runaway from what I've read.  Pray that he gets safely home to his Mom.  pray 

Last edited by ladibug on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
ladibug
ladibug
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD Empty Re: BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by ladibug Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:49 am

The Glen Burnie community is searching night and day, in an effort to bring a 14-year-old boy home. Anne Arundel County Police say they are still investigating this case as a runaway, but updated the teen to a 'critical missing person' because of his age.

Brandon Hinton Jr.'s family is still in shock; it's been more than three days since the teen was last seen, when his stepmother tucked him into bed Thursday evening.

"I have no idea where he is. He just literally walked out the back door and vanished. We just need help. We need him home," said Tiffany Tripp, the boy's stepmother.

Tripp says she went to wake Brandon up for school on Friday morning, and he was gone. The family says the only sign of his leaving was the unlocked back door.

"He's such a good respectful kid. Literally. Every person that answers the door says that," Tripp said.

"Everybody is saying the same thing that we're saying. Something isn't right. This is not the type of kid Brandon is," Hinton's father said.

His parents say the 14-year-old loves school, he's a star athlete and he's a great big brother to his siblings.

"I don't have any words. I need my boy; I need my boy," said Hinton's grandmother, Cynthia Thomas.

His father says a pair of tennis shoes and lightweight jacket are all that's missing. Now, the entire family is coming together passing out thousands of fliers, knocking on doors, and searching everywhere they can think of.

"We have been walking for miles," Thomas said. "We have covered every inch of this neighborhood twice, three times. Knocked door to door, we have been through every mall, every store, we've been through the woods, we've been through the ravines. Every playground, football field, basketball field, we've been everywhere."

Anne Arundel County police are investigating this as a runaway case, saying Hinton left on his own will. Because of Brandon age, they are calling him a 'critical missing person.'

"I'm not stopping until stopping until I bring my boy home. He means everything. We have to bring him home," Thomas said.

Anyone who may be assisting him in any way or anyone with information on his whereabouts is urged to immediately contact the Anne Arundel County Police Department at 410-222-8610 or the Northern District at 410-222-6135.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/region/anne-arundel-county/police-request-help-in-locating-missing-glen-burnie-teen

These news stations must not be concerned too much about Brandon because I'm having a hard time finding a picture with a code to copy. :(
ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD Empty Re: BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD

Post by ladibug Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:57 am

BRANDON LAMONT HINTON - 14 yo Feb 28, 2014 - Glen Burnie, MD 1393881738000-Brandon-Lamont

ladibug
ladibug

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down