Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father, Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ

Go down

HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Empty HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father, Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ

Post by twinkletoes Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:42 am

Father who raped daughter from age 3 on finally convicted after she tracks him down 

Frank Hertel, 51, pleaded guilty in Ohio to rape and gross sexual imposition and was sentenced this week to between 19 and 95 years. For years, Hertel dodged his daughter Heather Orr’s accusations, at one point running away to France with her mother.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, March 6, 2014, 9:21 AM

HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Orr7n-4-web
NBC4i
The sick father breaks down in court after he's convicted — for the second time — for chronically raping his daughter from age 3 on.

A sick pedophile who repeatedly raped his own daughter from the age of 3 before fleeing abroad for a decade has been jailed after she turned detective to track him down.

Frank Hertel, 51, was sentenced by Delaware County Common Pleas Court, Ohio, on Tuesday to between 19 and 95 years behind bars after pleading guilty Monday to rape and gross sexual imposition.

But justice may have never been served had Heather Orr, 31, not decided to seek revenge on her father who'd "robbed me of feeling safe in this world."
HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Orr7n-2-web
NBC4i
Heather Orr says she has struggled to trust men after her father raped her for years.
The court heard that Hertel abused his little girl in both Delaware County, Ohio, and Arizona.

He told her he was "teaching her" how to express love.

Orr was, however, prevented from making allegations against her dad by the rest of her family.
HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Orr7n-3-web
NBC4i
Frank Hertel, 51, was sentenced Tuesday in Delaware County Court after being convicted one day earlier.

He was finally put on trial in Arizona when she was 18. But, days before the trial, he fled with Orr's mom, Judy, and their son to Germany.

For nine years, the couple used a fake identity to run a bar and grill.

HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Orr7n-1-web
NBC4i
Heather Orr, 31, says her father 'robbed me of feeling safe in this world.'

Meanwhile, Orr married and had children — but found it difficult to trust men. Then, in 2009, she typed her father's name into Google, reports the Columbus Dispatch.

An article appeared naming his father, her grandfather, as being arrested at London's Heathrow Airport. He was charged with an alleged $1.2 million tax fraud against the Canadian government.

Orr contacted some of the article's commenters, and they revealed where her father was hiding.
HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Orr7n-5-web
NBC4i
Rapist Frank Hertel cries in Ohio court. He was also convicted in Arizona for his pedophilia.
After passing the information onto police, Hertel was extradited back to the U.S. in 2012 and, facing the initial trial in Arizona, was sentenced to 20 years for child molestation.

He then appeared in Ohio on Monday to answer further charges. Convicted, he was sentenced the following day.
Claiming he was sorry for the abuse, he told Judge Everett Krueger: "It's not the life that I wanted my daughter to have. I wanted her life to be perfect."

Orr, who said she "fights every day to be happy," revealed she was now writing a book about her ordeal.

"I have lost my entire family," she told the Dispatch, adding: "I often wonder, if I hadn't found him, what would have happened."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/father-raped-daughter-3-finally-convicted-article-1.1712534#ixzz2vLZjOvB3

Last edited by twinkletoes on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Empty Re: HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father, Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ

Post by twinkletoes Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:01 am

It's hard to deterine which parent is the biggest POS, the vile, disgusting father or the sick, disgusting, enabling mother who failed to protect her little baby from her pedophile husband.

Dear God, how do such people exist?  Why don't they just kill themselves and protect their children from themselves.

My heartfelt condolences go out to Heather.  I admire her courage and determination, without which this monster would never have been brought to justice. 

Heather, hats off to you.  You are a courageous hero.  You suffered, you  endured, and you survived.  God bless you.  I pray you have a wonderful life from this day forward.  

Another POS mother.  Another POS father.  A courageous, surviving child.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father,  Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ Empty Re: HEATHER ORR - From 3 to 18 - Convicted: Father, Frank Hertel - Delaware County, OH, and AZ

Post by twinkletoes Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:22 am

Seeing this POS monster cry makes me vomit a tiny bit, in my mouth.  He's crying for himself and not for his poor daughter. 

It makes me despise this type even more when they cry for themselves after the pain they have inflicted upon their victims.  May he rot in hell without sympathy or mercy.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down