Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNNAMED BABY GIRL - 2 months (2014)/ Charged: Mother; Jessica Gunderman - Parma OH

3 posters

Go down

UNNAMED BABY GIRL - 2 months (2014)/ Charged: Mother; Jessica Gunderman - Parma OH Empty UNNAMED BABY GIRL - 2 months (2014)/ Charged: Mother; Jessica Gunderman - Parma OH

Post by mom_in_il Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:11 pm

Parma mother arrested, accused of slamming 2-month-old baby into bed multiple times
Great-grandmother says she wants custody of baby

Dena Greer, Michael Baldwin
12:33 PM, Mar 17, 2014
5:15 AM, Mar 19, 2014

PARMA, Ohio - A Parma mother was arrested after police say she slammed her 2-month-old daughter into a bed multiple times and now the baby's great-grandmother is speaking out.

“She came home and took her boots off. And then she went in the bedroom and then I heard this noise. And the baby screamed. And then I didn’t hear the baby. I come running down the hall and I seen Jessica pressing the baby in the pillow, said great grandmother Mary Pyle.”

The incident occurred at about 6:50 p.m. Thursday in the 11600 block of West Sprague Road.

The baby was transported to the hospital to be treated for injuries to her skull.

The child's mother, Jessica Gunderman, 31, was arrested at the hospital and booked into the Parma Jail on a $200,000 bond. She is charged with endangering children and felonious assault.

Pyle talked with Newschannel5 about the incident, "I saw her slamming the baby on the bed. I grabbed the baby and I yelled at her, " she continued.

Pyle said she took the baby then slapped Gunderman in the face. There was a struggle and eventually Pyle called the police.

The baby is now with her father, but Pyle said she feels she should have custody of the baby because of the father's criminal record. She said she doesn't have the money to hire a lawyer, but hopes to do so in the future.

In Feb. 2014, Gunderman was sentenced to five years probation in Cuyahoga County after pleading guilty to attempted felonious assault.

http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/parma-mother-arrested-accused-of-slamming-2-month-old-baby-into-bed-multiple-times
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED BABY GIRL - 2 months (2014)/ Charged: Mother; Jessica Gunderman - Parma OH Empty Re: UNNAMED BABY GIRL - 2 months (2014)/ Charged: Mother; Jessica Gunderman - Parma OH

Post by willcarney Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:56 pm

That poor little angel will never have a normal life. :( If the mother did not bring up the daughter right to treat her baby with love and care what will she do now with her grandbaby?????? This cycle has to be broken. William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

UNNAMED BABY GIRL - 2 months (2014)/ Charged: Mother; Jessica Gunderman - Parma OH Empty Re: UNNAMED BABY GIRL - 2 months (2014)/ Charged: Mother; Jessica Gunderman - Parma OH

Post by mari2013 Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:06 am

Go Grandma! No cover-ups in this family.

mari2013
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down