Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX

2 posters

Go down

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Empty JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:09 am

Pregnant Mom of Six Forces 5-Year-Old to Wear Diaper, Live in Filthy Closet

April 1, 2014

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Childabuse-480x400
A severely undernourished and abused little boy is now getting the help he needs at a Texas Hospital.

“He’s in severe state of malnutrition and even introducing food to him has to be done really slowly,” Child Protective Services spokesperson Estella Olguin said of the 5-year-old now under their care.

Police say that they were alerted to situation in late March by the boy’s 16-year-old step-brother after they arrived at the home in response to a report of a physical altercation between the teen and his step-dad, Bradley Bleimeyer. While on the scene, the 16-year-old told police that there was a little boy living in the closet under the stairs who was forced to wear a diaper and rarely offered food.

When the police asked about the boy, however, they learned Tammi Bleimeyer, age 33 and currently pregnant with her seventh child, had removed her step-son from the home, something a friend of the 16-year-old said was common when authorities arrived.

“They would take him for a driver or whatever while the cops and CPS were there so they couldn’t see him or talk to him,” the friend said, pointing out the situation in the home was always terrible and violence regularly erupted between the step-dad and the teen.

The next day, local authorities used Tammi’s cell phone to track her down at a local hotel, where she was found with the little boy, who appeared severely undernourished, battered and bruised.

Tammi, along with her husband Bradley, the boy’s biological father, were both arrested and Tammi was later released on bond. They both appeared in a Texas court on Monday to face charges of child endangerment.

An emergency hearing has also been scheduled for Tuesday to discuss placement for Tammi’s five other children ages 1-16, which ABC Local reported remained in Tammi’s care after her release. CPS plans to seek removal of all the children from the home.

Photo Credit: Harris County Police

http://latest.com/2014/04/pregnant-mom-of-six-forces-5-year-old-to-wear-diaper-live-in-filthy-closet/

Last edited by twinkletoes on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Empty Re: JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX

Post by twinkletoes Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:38 am

5-year-old Texas boy shows sparkling smile in first photo since police rescued him from locked closet under stairs

Little Jordan Bleimeyer is recovering at Houston Hospital, and has even gained four pounds, after police found him late last month weighing only 29 pounds. His father and stepmom are accused of locking him in a closet at their Spring, Texas, home. The Houston community has rallied around the little boy and donated toys and clothes for the malnourished child.

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Monday, April 7, 2014, 10:28 PM

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Closet8n-1-web
Twitter Little Jordan Bleimeyer, 5, flashes a sparkling smile on Monday, days after he was rescued from a closet cell in his Spring, Texas, home.

A 5-year-old malnourished Texas boy once allegedly held captive in a locked closet has been saved from the abusive home — and is thriving.

Little Jordan Bleimeyer, his scabbed and skinny back shown in horrific pictures taken by police after his rescue last month, has gained weight and a smile as he recovers in the hospital.

A picture posted Monday to the Facebook page “Toys for Jordan” shows a smiling, healthy boy lying in a hospital bed, covered in a Super Mario blanket and surrounded by a Ninja Turtles stuffed animal and children’s books like “Cars” and “Elmo.”

“The power of love and prayers bring us this amazing smile,” the page administrator wrote.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Closet8n-7-web
Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office The boy is now recovering at Houston Hospital, where he’s gained weight — and a smile.

Tiny Jordan drew support from around the world after the Daily News reported on his horrendous ordeal.

The boy’s 16-year-old stepbrother told cops that Jordan’s father, Bradley Bleimeyer, was keeping the boy locked in a closet. When officers searched the Spring, Texas, home, they found a lock on a closet below a stairwell and a soiled mattress inside.

When officers caught up to the boy’s stepmother, Tammi Bleimeyer, they found the 5-year-old tot in a soiled diaper, weighing just 29 pounds.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Closet8n-6-web
KHOU The boy was kept inside this Spring, Texas, home.

Photographs taken of the blond-haired tyke showed him severely underweight, with a scabbed back and his shoulder blades, ribs and vertebrae showing through his skin.

On Friday, tiny, fair-skinned Jordan was moved from the pediatric intensive care unit.

And on Saturday, the boy had his IVs removed and his dietary restrictions lifted, according to the Facebook page documenting his recovery.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Closet8n-4-web
Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer were arrested and charged with endangering
a child after police were called to the home and told that they locked their 5-year-old son in a closet under the stairs.

“He enjoyed food so much that he finally said he was full,” the post reads. “Unlike most of us, we’re thrilled to report that he’s already increased his weight by four pounds to 33 lbs.”

The boy’s stepmom, Tammi Bleimeyer, 33, is out on $2,000 bond after being arrested for child endangerment.

The mother of five said the pictures showing her emaciated stepson “shocked” her.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Closet8n-3-web
Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office Images of the boy’s scabbed, bleeding back sparked outrage among Daily News readers, who were horrified by the alleged abuse.

“I don’t know what caused him to look like that," Tammi Bleimeyer told KHOU-TV. "I don’t know if it’s a health issue or something else like that.”

“I don’t want to be like everyone else and assume the worst," she said.

Bradley Bleimeyer, 24, who was out on bail on a burglary arrest, remains jailed on a child endangerment charge.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Closet8n-5-web
KHOU Windy Hall, the biological mother of the 5-year-old boy who was found malnourished and beaten inside a closet under the stairs of his father's Houston home, said she wasn't allowed to see her son for two years. Police have arrested and charged Bradley Bleimeyer and the victim’s stepmother, Tammi Bleimeyer, with felony child endangerment.

His ex-wife, Windy Hall, has been reunited with the boy and is fighting to keep custody. Hall told reporters that little Jordan told her a horrific tale of druggings and abuse at the hands of his father.

He was fed just bread and a cup of water or milk once a day, Hall recounted.

"He was locked up under that stairwell. In a separate room. His daddy hitting him. He can't cry when the other children took his food," Hall told reporters at Houston Hospital last week, according to KHOU-TV.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Closet8n-2-web
Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office Jordan weighed just 29 pounds when he was saved late last month. He has since gained four pounds and has been removed from the children’s ICU at Houston Hospital.

Almost 5,500 people have “liked” the toy drive Facebook page, which has pictures of donations of Batman and Ninja Turtles clothes, games and toys, while a local company donated a swing for little Jordan.

A Go Fund Me page has raised more than $1,600 for the boy and his family.

To send donations to the boy, mail items to:

Toys For Jordan
A Child’s View Day Care
31925 Nichols Sawmill Rd.
Magnolia, TX 77355

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-boy-5-shows-sparkling-smile-police-rescued-locked-closet-article-1.1749006#ixzz2yGfs5ZDA
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Empty Re: JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX

Post by willcarney Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:31 pm

Pregnant stepmother of boy, five, who was locked under the stairs and starved loses custody of her six biological children

By Lydia Warren Published: 08:48 EST, 16 April 2014

The pregnant stepmother of a five-year-old boy who was found starved and covered in bruises after allegedly being locked under the stairs has lost custody of her six biological children.

Tammie Bleimeyer, 33, appeared in a Houston court on Tuesday to try to bring her kids home but a judge handed them over to Child Protective Services and ordered her to have no contact with them.

It came after she claimed to be unaware of the boy's horrific condition - which was captured in a series of disturbing images - because she had not seen him with his shirt off recently.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Article-2606019-1D250C6900000578-332_634x424
In court: Tammie Bleimeyer, pictured in court this week, has lost custody of her six biological children weeks after her stepson was found starved, bruised and living under the stairs

But Bleimeyer and her husband Bradley Bleimeyer, 24 - the boy's father - were charged with felony child endangerment after one of her teenage sons called cops on March 29 and said the young boy, Jordan Bleimeyer, had not been fed properly.

Earlier this month, she claimed that she never mistreated the child and that she and her husband separated last summer.

Her ex no longer lives at her home in Spring, Texas, Tammie Bleimeyer said, but took Jordan to live in Alabama. Mrs Bleimeyer filed for divorce last month from her husband of two years.

Tammie Bleimeyer previously told KHOU: 'I was shocked. I have never seen him look like that and I have never seen him with his shirt off recently.'

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Article-2606019-1D25181800000578-927_306x423JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Article-2606019-1D25182D00000578-452_306x423
Abuse: Jordan Bleimeyer, left, was found extremely malnourished, leading to the arrest of his stepmom, right

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Article-2606019-1D25180C00000578-138_634x428
Cruel: The 5-year-old boy claimed that he was given just a piece of bread and a cup of water a day

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Article-2606019-1D25407700000578-441_634x588
On the mend: A smiling Jordan is pictured in hospital after receiving gifts from strangers

However she doesn't necessarily believe that her estranged husband caused the child's condition.

The 33-year-old added: 'I don't know what caused him to look like that. I don't know if it's a health issue or something else like that. I don't want to be like everyone else and assume the worse.'

Police discovered a locked closet with a mattress at the Bleimeyer home after being called following a disturbance last month between Bradley Bleimeyer and his 16-year-old stepson.

The little boy, who weighs just 29lb, told his mom and grandmother that he was padlocked in a closet under the stairs at the Texas home.

He was given just a piece of bread and a cup of water or milk each day and fed drugs when visitors came to the house to keep him quiet.

The child was taken to Texas Children's Hospital for treatment.

His frail body was photographed covered in bumps and bruises with a deep cut on his right shoulder.

His biological mother, Windy Hall, is now seeking custody of the boy, who is currently being cared for by members of her family. She was reunited with him after he was saved from the home.

JORDAN BLEIMEYER - 5 yo - (3/14) - / Charged: Father and stepmother Bradley and Tammi Bleimeyer - Spring, TX Article-2606019-1D25182100000578-933_306x408
Arrest: The boy's father Bradley Bleimeyer has also been charged with child endangerment

She told KHOU: 'It was the most amazing thing. It was like giving birth again, it was amazing, he knew who I was. I tried not to cry, I have to be strong for him.'

She said that her son has eaten spaghetti and a grilled cheese. But she said that he constantly looks around him when he's eating like someone is going to take the food away.

Strangers have been sending Jordan presents thanks to a Facebook group, Toys for Jordan.

A custody hearing will be held on April 21.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2606019/Pregnant-stepmother-boy-5-locked-stairs-staved-loses-custody-6-biological-children.html

If you have true love in your heart and soul you don't let a child get this bad, step child or not. She's had him without the father since last summer they said. He did not get this bad overnight so that puts it in her court entirely regardless what she says. I'm just glad he was found before he died and now has a chance at life.  William
willcarney
willcarney

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:11 am

These pictures make me cry.  This woman should be in prison and never be around children again for the rest of her life.  How could anyone do this to a poor helpless child?  She's pure evil.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:28 am

Mother responsible for Amber Alert appears in court for custody hearing

KHOU Staff, KHOU.com 4:44 p.m. CDT October 7, 2014

HOUSTON – The mother who triggered a two-hour long Amber Alert Monday was in court Tuesday fighting for custody of seven biological children.

Tammie Bleimeyer reportedly ignored court orders to turn her 6-week-old son over to Child Protective Services and instead took him to a doctor's appointment in Porter.

Bleimeyer already lost custody of her six other children after she was charged with child endangerment for what happened to her stepson.

In a case that grabbed headlines, the 5-year-old was found malnourished and living under a staircase at her home in Spring. That child is recovering.

However, Bleimeyer will have to wait a few more weeks to learn where her children will be placed.

When Bleimeyer was arrested back in April, her six children went into CPS custody, three are now with an uncle and the other three with another family. Bleimeyer was pregnant at the time with a seventh child.

That baby was born six weeks ago. Bleimeyer's parents are now asking for custody of all seven children.

But CPS doesn't want that. A judge heard testimony Tuesday questioning how early the grandparents knew about allegations that Bleimeyer and her husband Bradley Bleimeyer were abusing his son.

They're accused of starving him, beating him and keeping him locked in a closet.

But Tammie's attorney said she too is a victim of domestic violence, by her husband, Bradley, and deserves to get her children back.

Bradley Bleimeyer is in jail awaiting trial, while his wife out on bond on those child endangerment charges.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2014/10/07/mother-responsible-for-amber-alert-to-appear-in-court-for-custody-hearing/16861827/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:32 am

This POS breeds like a bitch in heat.  Yet she isn't fit to be a mother and should never get her kids back.  I'm sure she gets lots of food stamps for that many kids. 

She should not be out on bail but since she is, she ought to have to work and pay the state for raising her kids.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:06 am

Missing baby at center of Amber Alert found safe

Author: Matt Aufdenspring, Web Managing Editor, Click2Houston.com
Published On: Oct 06 2014 03:29:47 PM CDT   Updated On: Oct 06 2014 11:22:13 PM CDT

HOUSTON -
An Amber Alert for the baby of Tammi Bleimeyer, the mother who's accused of locking her stepson in a closet under the stairs and starving him, has been canceled after authorities say the baby was found safe.
No other details were immediately released.
The Montgomery County Precinct 4 Constable's Office and Child Protective Services had been looking for 6-week-old William Bleimeyer, who was believed to be with his biological mother, Tammi Bleimeyer.

Quick Clicks

• CPS retains custody of boy starved and locked in closet
  • Hearing for boy locked in closet focuses on his...
  • Hearing held in malnourished boy locked in closet case
  • A look inside home where boy, 5, was allegedly starved
  • Stepmom of abused boy will not get custody of her...
  • Boy, 5, found locked in closet released from hospital

Tammi Bleimeyer has been charged with felony child endangerment in regard to another child, her stepson Jordan Bleimeyer, and CPS has taken all seven children from the home.

Last week, a judge issued a third writ of attachment regarding the surrendering of the baby to CPS, but the mother and William Bleimeyer could not be located on Monday, triggering an Amber Alert.

About an hour later, the alert was canceled.

History of Bleimeyer's other charges
Harris County Precinct 4 deputies responded to a disturbance call at the Bleimeyer home in the 21500 block of Castlemont Lane, on March 27.

Upon arrival, deputies found Bradley Bleimeyer, 24, arguing with his 16-year-old stepson in the front yard.

The boy told deputies that his father and stepmother were neglecting his younger stepbrother, 5-year-old Jordan Bleimeyer, and keeping him locked in a closet under the stairs.

Officials entered the house and found a small room under the stairs with a lock and mattress inside.

Officials said the boy was taken to a hospital; he had bumps and bruises and was severely malnourished.

Tammi Bleimeyer, Bradley Bleimeyer's wife, was charged with endangering a child. She posted a $2,000 bond.

Bradley Bleimeyer, who was already out on bond for a burglary of habitation charge, was charged with endangering a child.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/amber-alert-issued-for-baby-of-mom-accused-of-starving-stepson-locking-him-in-closet/28976208
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down