Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARQUIS (deceased) and MAKAYLA (injured) JOHNSON - 15 months and 2 yo (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother and BF; Claudia Johnson and Clezel Montague Mughni - Dallas TX

4 posters

Go down

MARQUIS (deceased) and MAKAYLA (injured) JOHNSON  - 15 months and 2 yo (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother and BF; Claudia Johnson and Clezel Montague Mughni - Dallas TX Empty MARQUIS (deceased) and MAKAYLA (injured) JOHNSON - 15 months and 2 yo (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother and BF; Claudia Johnson and Clezel Montague Mughni - Dallas TX

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:59 pm

Mother charged after boyfriend punches, kills toddler son

Posted: Jun 05, 2014 9:16 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 06, 2014 9:52 AM CDT
By: myfoxdfw.com Staff

DALLAS -  Dallas police have arrested and charged the mother of a toddler who died after being punched repeatedly by her boyfriend.

Emergency personnel Monday answered a call about an unresponsive child at a Dallas apartment. Investigators say 15-month-old Marquis Johnson was pronounced dead at a hospital. An autopsy determined the boy suffered blunt force trauma and had skull and rib fractures.

The boyfriend, Clezel Montague Mughni, 27, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of injury to a child causing serious bodily injury.

The mother, Claudia Johnson, 25, was interviewed by police and admitted she saw Mughni repeatedly strike the child and did nothing to stop him.

Johnson was arrested and charged with injury to a child on Thursday by police. Police said Johnson knew her child was sick and failed to get him life-saving medical attention.

Police also added an additional charge of injury to a child (serious bodily injury) to Mughni’s list of charges for injuries he inflicted on Johnson’s 2-year-old daughter.

Johnson’s 2-year-old daughter, Makayla, is currently in the hospital with similar blunt force trauma injuries. Two 4-year-olds also living in the home are now in protective custody.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/25708325/mother-charged-after-boyfriend-punches-kills-toddler-son
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

MARQUIS (deceased) and MAKAYLA (injured) JOHNSON  - 15 months and 2 yo (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother and BF; Claudia Johnson and Clezel Montague Mughni - Dallas TX Empty Re: MARQUIS (deceased) and MAKAYLA (injured) JOHNSON - 15 months and 2 yo (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother and BF; Claudia Johnson and Clezel Montague Mughni - Dallas TX

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Finally a POS mother arrested for bringing a man into her home and allowing him to torture and murder her children.  It should happen in almost every case.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

MARQUIS (deceased) and MAKAYLA (injured) JOHNSON  - 15 months and 2 yo (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother and BF; Claudia Johnson and Clezel Montague Mughni - Dallas TX Empty Re: MARQUIS (deceased) and MAKAYLA (injured) JOHNSON - 15 months and 2 yo (6/2014)/ Charged: Mother and BF; Claudia Johnson and Clezel Montague Mughni - Dallas TX

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:00 pm

Another POS mother.  Another POS man.  Another dead baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by cherie102 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 am

Disgusting mother so so sad the lil guy was protected by the one who should protect him most

cherie102
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Community support

Back to top Go down

Post by mari2013 Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:04 am

I am SOOOOO sick of hearing about these boyfriends PUNCHING babies and toddlers. WTF is wrong with them? It makes me absolutely sick.

I mean, seriously, if your ho's kids get on your nerves, GET THE F*#$ OUT!!!

mari2013
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down