Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX

3 posters

Go down

TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX Empty TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:56 pm

Texas man beat girlfriend’s 19-month-old daughter to death before couple buried body: cops 

Joshua Beard, 20, allegedly beat and stomped the little girl, Tylea Moore, until she died inside their Polo Club Court home in Arlington between Friday night and Saturday morning. The child's 17-year-old mother, Alexis Botello, eventually admitted to witnessing the brutal murder and said she helped her boyfriend bury her daughter's body, police said.

BY Joe Kemp  

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Wednesday, July 9, 2014, 1:31 PM
Updated: Wednesday, July 9, 2014, 3:08 PM

TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX Tylea10n-3-web Facebook Joshua Beard (l.) was charged with capital murder for allegedly killing little Tylea Moore (r.). The child’s mother, Alexis Botello (c.), told cops she helped bury the child’s body.  

A Texas man was arrested for beating and stomping his girlfriend’s 19-month-old daughter to death before her mother helped bury the little girl’s body, police said.

Joshua Beard, 20, allegedly pummeled the child, Tylea Moore, inside their Polo Club Court home in Arlington sometime between Friday night and Saturday morning.

The child’s 17-year-old mother, Alexis Botello, initially claimed the child was missing — but later admitted that her boyfriend brutally murdered the child and detailed how she helped hide the victim’s tiny body, the Star-Telegram reported.

Botello was later booked on charges that include tampering with evidence and injury to a child.

TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX Tylea10n-5-web  Arlington Police   TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX Tylea10n-4-web  Arlington Police 
Joshua Beard, 20, was charged with capital murder for allegedly pummeling his girlfriend Alexis Botello's 19-month-old daughter, Tylea Moore, to death. Botello was also arrested.

“This is an unfortunate, just tragic, tragic case,” Arlington Police Lt. Christopher Cook told reporters.

“We thought we were dealing with a missing child. That already is unnerving for a community. But then, when foul play is suspected early on, it’s just very traumatic for all of our officers, detectives and also all our crime scene personnel working the case.”

Botello allegedly claimed her boyfriend “didn’t mean to do it” and that she desperately tried to stop him after he flipped out while yelling at Tylea and pushed her to the floor, according to police reports obtained by the paper.

She said she screamed at Beard to stop — but the brute continued to pound the child, calling her a “little demon,” and even bit the girl several times, the reports show.

Beard tossed the child on a bed so hard during the barbaric attack that she hit the floor, where the monster allegedly stomped her in the stomach until she stopped breathing, cops said.

The couple tried to resuscitate the battered child, but to no avail.

TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX Tylea10n-1-web Facebook Alexis Botello, 17, was charged of tampering with or fabricating physical evidence and injury to a child after she told cops her boyfriend beat her daughter, Tylea Moore, to death inside their Arlington home.  

Botello told investigators that she placed her daughter’s body in the trunk of her car before the couple drove to a Walmart, where they bought gloves and two shovels.

The couple drove about 30 miles west of Fort Worth to a secluded intersection in Springtown and buried the toddler near a bridge.

Botello led police to the grave after she fessed up to her role in the child’s death.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/texas-man-beat-girlfriend-19-month-old-daughter-death-couple-buried-body-cops-article-1.1860452#ixzz371CZc1v4

Last edited by twinkletoes on Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX Empty Re: TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:02 am

Another POS mother.  Another POS man.  Another dead baby.

Disgusting.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX Empty Re: TYLEA MOORE - 19 months (7/14) - / Charged: Mother and boyfriend, Alexis Botello and Joshua Beard - Arlington,TX

Post by ladibug Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:46 am

Crying or Very sad So many protests around the country and laws being made so that no one can be offended ("PC" stuff) by words - yet we don't see banners and bumper sticker telling men to be men and mothers to love and protect their children. Schools should be spending more resources on teaching chivalry (remember that word?)- how can a guy call himself a man and beat a child? How can anyone do this? Children are a gift from God - He knows what happens to them and they will be revenged. villagers 
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Slain toddler's dad says mom was forced to bury her daughter

by LAUREN ZAKALIK
Posted on July 8, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Updated Tuesday, Jul 8 at 7:27 PM

WEATHERFORD -- Marine Chris Moore is feeling a pain like no other after learning about the brutal death of his 19-month-old daughter, Tylea.

It's a father's loss, and a father's fear.

Police arrested 20-year-old Joshua Beard for the crime after the baby's mother, Alexis Botello, led police to the toddler's body.

"It just broke my heart, knowing I'm never going to get to see her again. Or hold her in my arms," Moore said. "And now, because of Josh, Alexis is probably going to go away, too. And I'm going to lose both my girls."

Moore is at an emotional breaking point.

"I think, 'Why me? What did I do to deserve to lose my daughter?'" he told News 8."She was the most beautiful, smart girl ever."

According to a search warrant affidavit, Beard beat the child to death on the Fourth of July. Police said Botello then helped bury Tylea under a bridge in rural Springtown.

Arlington Police Lt. Chris Cook said Beard was arrested July 5 at his Arlington home after officers got a call about possible illicit activity. He was booked and still in jail on outstanding warrants when Arlington police learned about the new information.

"She was in fear of her life, I know that," Moore said, standing by Botello -- even after reading her account of what happened. Beard said the 17-year-old mother of his child was in an abusive relationship, scared, and was convinced that her boyfriend would murder her.

"Everyone is making it look like she was willingly an accomplice," Moore said. "Like she was willingly willing to bury her, when really... it was Josh’s idea and [Beard] said 'Hey, if you don’t do this, I'll kill you.'"

Moore said he hasn't left Botello's side since flying in from California this week, and has no plans to.

"She was a wonderful mother," he said.

Moore blames Beard and Beard alone for robbing him of his sweet daughter, who would have been two years old on New Year's Eve.

"How can you kill an innocent little girl?" Moore asked. "She was sitting there crying, and while she's on the ground crying, you decide to stomp on her and kill my daughter? I really hope he gets what he deserves in jail."

As of Tuesday night, Beard remained in the Arlington jail on a $1 million bond.

Funeral services for Tylea are pending

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Murdered-Babys-Father-Stands-By-Mother-266307021.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:03 am

I don't think anyone can call themselves human who would do this to a child,  regardless of their gender. nofinger  nofinger  nofinger  nofinger 

This wasn't the first time he beat this poor baby girl and yet the mother allowed it to happen.  This makes me sick to my stomach.  I hope they up the charges on the POS mother.

The evil bitch helped bury her own baby.  How could she put a POS man before her baby?  How could she dig a hole and toss her baby away like trash?

ranton  ranton  ranton  ranton

They are both evil to the bone and should remain in a cage for the rest of their sorry lives. mad1  mad1  mad1  mad1
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down