Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA

2 posters

Go down

3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA Empty 3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:28 am

A woman left her 3 children — 11 months, 2 and 5 — in a hot car so she could go shopping.

About 2:30 p.m., Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office deputies responded to a call —  the car was hot.
3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA Oral30n-2-web Calcasieu Parish Sheriff's Office: Faith D. LaFleur, 26, Lake Charles left 3 children in her car in 130 degree-heat while she shopped.

"A woman left three babies in a car at the Prien Lake Mall. When we did a test of the temperature, it reached 130 degrees in the car," Myers said.

Faith D. LaFleur, 26,  from Lake Charles, allegedly admitted she abandoned her three children — an 11-month-old, a 5-year-old and 2-year-old — so she could go shopping.

Two of the children were strapped in child seats while the other played with the keys in the ignition.

An ambulance was called on scene and the children were found to be sweaty, dirty and hungry.

LaFleur was arrested and charged with three counts of cruelty to a juvenile. Her bond was set at $100,000.

This follows several other high-profile cases of parents abandoning their children in cars — sometimes with fatal consequences.

mwalsh@nydailynews.com

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-abandoned-kids-perform-oral-sex-boyfriend-article-1.1884244#ixzz38xBe3Sij
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA Empty Re: 3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA

Post by ladibug Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 am

It is amazing that people keep doing this! These stories have been all over the news so there is no excuse whatsoever imo. When it is breezy outside a clueless parent may have once thought it would be alright, but everyone should know by now just how quickly the interior of a car will heat up.  And the keys in the ignition?  swoon 

Seems today that too many parents do not enjoy their children and appreciate what a blessing they are. That is so sad. My sons are 13 1/2 months apart and I raised them "right" -teach boys (starting from babyhood) how much fun it is to go shopping - they'll make great husbands!  shop

And we had a great time together and I have precious memories and some good pictures.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA Empty Re: 3 UNNAMED CHILDREN - 11 months, 2 and 5 yo (7/14)/ Charged: Mother, Faith D. LaFleur - Lake Charles, LA

Post by twinkletoes Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:48 pm

I can't help but think may of these hot car episodes are not accidents.  JMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down