Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DAYLAN and AYDEN JOHNSON - 7 and 10 yo (9/14) - / Shooter: Mother, Rachel a suicide - Springfield, OH

Go down

DAYLAN and AYDEN JOHNSON - 7 and 10 yo (9/14) - / Shooter: Mother, Rachel a suicide - Springfield, OH Empty DAYLAN and AYDEN JOHNSON - 7 and 10 yo (9/14) - / Shooter: Mother, Rachel a suicide - Springfield, OH

Post by twinkletoes Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:37 am

Arthur Johnson Describes Finding Sons, Wife Shot In 911 Call

DAYLAN and AYDEN JOHNSON - 7 and 10 yo (9/14) - / Shooter: Mother, Rachel a suicide - Springfield, OH Ap_wire    | By LISA CORNWELL 

Posted:  09/04/2014 2:33 pm EDT    Updated:  1 hour ago  

CINCINNATI (AP) — A man whose estranged wife and two sons were shot in a suspected murder-suicide told a 911 dispatcher that he found them lying on a bed with the couple's wedding pictures on the floor.

Arthur Johnson said in the 911 call Wednesday that he had gone to pick up his sons for school when he found his family at their home in Springfield.

"I go in the house and she had killed the boys and killed herself," he said. He later added, "Our wedding pictures are all over the floor."

Springfield Police Chief Stephen Moody has said that the preliminary investigation indicated that Rachel Johnson, 32, shot her two sons and then herself, but the Clark County coroner will determine the causes of death. Coroner's investigator Mike Haytas said autopsy results were not expected for several weeks.

Johnson said in the 911 call that he thought his older son might still have a pulse.

"When I tried to wake him up, he moved a little bit," Johnson said.

Police said the mother and the couple's youngest son, Daylan Johnson, 7, were dead at the scene. Ayden Johnson, 10, died later at a hospital.

Johnson, 39, told the dispatcher that he and his wife were separated but had been talking and "working things out."
"I cannot believe this," he said.

Moody would not discuss the type of gun or any possible motive. Calls to police Thursday in the city about an hour-and-a-half drive northeast of Cincinnati were not immediately returned.

The children attended Warder Park/Wayne Elementary School where the youngest was in second grade and the older boy was in fourth grade.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/04/in-911-call-man-describes-rachel-johnson_n_5767224.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down