Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight At 11: Casey's Defense?

Go down

Tonight At 11: Casey's Defense? Empty Tonight At 11: Casey's Defense?

Post by mom_in_il Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:41 pm

WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing investigates possible strategies for Casey Anthony's defense team.

http://www.wesh.com/video/19309812/index.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Tonight At 11: Casey's Defense? Empty Re: Tonight At 11: Casey's Defense?

Post by mom_in_il Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:43 pm

Casey Anthony: In WESH interview, Jose Baez points to case of young widow who went on a spending spree

posted by halboedeker on Apr 28, 2009 10:57:54 AM

What explains Casey Anthony's seeming lack of remorse and that spending spree she went on?

WESH-Channel 2 anchors Jim Payne and Martha Sugalski last night teased to a report that will air at 11 tonight.

As teases go, it was pretty effective -- even if I questioned some of the wording.

Sugalski: "A possible parallel? WESH 2 looks at the case of a young widow who appeared to be celebrating her husband's death with a sex and spending spree. What happened later will surprise you."

When I hear that, I always think: Why don't you let me be the judge of that?

Payne continued: "Casey's own attorney, Jose Baez, told us about this case. Is it the one he'll use to explain Casey's apparent lack of remorse?" Baez would give away his strategy in an interview?

WESH's Bob Kealing conducted the interview about "what may be Casey's defense," Payne said. Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-in-wesh-interview-jose-baez-points-to-case-of-young-widow-who-went-on-a-spending-spree.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down