Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'DISTURBED WOMAN ON THE EDGE' (NE)

2 posters

Go down

'DISTURBED WOMAN ON THE EDGE' (NE) Empty 'DISTURBED WOMAN ON THE EDGE' (NE)

Post by mom_in_il Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:26 pm

CASEY'S COMPUTER ICONS REVEAL: 'DISTURBED WOMAN ON THE EDGE'

Accused Florida murder mom Casey Anthony searched the Internet for thousands of bizarre sayings, images and drawings that reveal a “disturbed woman on the edge,” says an expert.

“To save time, I’d like you to know that I’m utterly insane,” reads one of the sayings cops found when they seized Casey’s computer.

“You’re twisted, depraved and rotten to the core...I like that in a person!” reads another.

Casey’s bizarre collection was among documents released by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s office, which is prosecuting the 23-year-old single mom for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Forensic psychologist Dr. Jay Carter, who has worked with convicts, told The ENQUIRER that the icons open a window to Casey’s psyche.

“They reveal a disturbed woman on the edge who tried hard to erase her conscience by deliberately choosing a morbid, hard-partying lifestyle without any concern for anyone else but herself.

“I think it is most disturbing that she identifies with the saying, ‘A killer with the perfect weapons, crystal eyes and a heart of coal.’ It illustrates that she has hardened her heart enough to have allowed her to kill Caylee.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_computer_messages/crime/63487
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

'DISTURBED WOMAN ON THE EDGE' (NE) Empty Re: 'DISTURBED WOMAN ON THE EDGE' (NE)

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 pm

mom_in_il wrote:CASEY'S COMPUTER ICONS REVEAL: 'DISTURBED WOMAN ON THE EDGE'

Accused Florida murder mom Casey Anthony searched the Internet for thousands of bizarre sayings, images and drawings that reveal a “disturbed woman on the edge,” says an expert.

“To save time, I’d like you to know that I’m utterly insane,” reads one of the sayings cops found when they seized Casey’s computer.

“You’re twisted, depraved and rotten to the core...I like that in a person!” reads another.

Casey’s bizarre collection was among documents released by the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s office, which is prosecuting the 23-year-old single mom for the murder of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Forensic psychologist Dr. Jay Carter, who has worked with convicts, told The ENQUIRER that the icons open a window to Casey’s psyche.

“They reveal a disturbed woman on the edge who tried hard to erase her conscience by deliberately choosing a morbid, hard-partying lifestyle without any concern for anyone else but herself.

“I think it is most disturbing that she identifies with the saying, ‘A killer with the perfect weapons, crystal eyes and a heart of coal.’ It illustrates that she has hardened her heart enough to have allowed her to kill Caylee.”

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/casey_anthony_computer_messages/crime/63487
Yes, a "disturbed woman on the edge"..... who is coherent enough to surf the internet, blog on myspace, drive, party, steal, buy groceries, write checks, cook, text, create cholorform from scratch, murder, hide a body, plan to have her car stolen..... (Sarcastically... and yet she wants to be viewed as having been insane at the time? No Don't think so, sweetheart!). All in my ff humble opinion.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down