Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADALIN GRACE BRIDGES - 14 months (9/2014) - Valdosta GA

Go down

ADALIN GRACE BRIDGES - 14 months (9/2014) - Valdosta GA Empty ADALIN GRACE BRIDGES - 14 months (9/2014) - Valdosta GA

Post by mom_in_il Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Father of Valdosta baby found dead speaks out

Posted: Nov 18, 2014 4:39 PM CST
Updated: Nov 18, 2014 4:39 PM CST
By Colter Anstaett

VALDOSTA, GA (WALB) - The father of a baby found dead in a Valdosta home in September ago is spoke out Tuesday about the investigation.

14 month-old Adalin Grace Bridges was found unresponsive in her home on East Hill Avenue around 7:30 a.m. on September 22nd. An autopsy the next day did not determine a cause of death, so the state medical examiner was called in to investigate further.

Adalin's father wants someone held responsible for his daughter's death and believes police are dragging their feet with the investigation. "I wanna do everything, any means necessary, to make sure that justice is served...I even asked the detective what I could do as far as fillin' charges myself and she told me in order to do that I had to go through the DA or somethin'," said Matthew Bridges, Adalin's father.

Valdosta Police told WALB the case remained active as of Tuesday. They said they must wait for the state medical examiner to complete his investigation and determine the cause of death before they decide whether any charges will be filed.

http://www.walb.com/story/27420313/father-of-valdosta-baby-found-dead-speaks-out
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down