Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE

+2
CindeeM
twinkletoes
6 posters

Go down

A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE Empty A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:23 am

I've always enjoyed the pics of our beautiful Caylee. For some reason during this, the month of June it saddens me to see her. It is depressing. She probably died one year ago Tuesday, give or take a few hours. Her grandparents no longer have money problems. No more missed mortgage payments. New cars. New boat. Money for expensive hair styling. (Not that there has been much of an improvement.) It is just
so sad that the only people who care about this precious beautiful angel were strangers to her during her lifetime. I am taking this very personally as if a member of my own family had been murdered. Although no one in my family would ever, ever consider murdering a child.

Oh Caylee, you precious angel I am saddened beyond description at the ending of your young life. God must have understood that you would be faced with more than a precious baby could endure, had you continued to live. So he allowed you to go home to his loving arms. No one can ever hurt you again and you are in a better place. Yet we whom you left behind will mourn your death for the duration of our lives.

Your sad tragic, ending has brought together people from all over the world. People from all walks of life. Mothers, daughters, fathers, sons. Thousands of people who share a common bond, Caylee Marie Anthony. All of us feel regret that we did not know what you were enduring during your short life. All of us jointly and severally would have stepped in to save you had we known of the painful life you were enduring. Dear precious Caylee may you laugh and play with all the other angels and finally find the peace and happiness you were denied during your short visit on earth.

Someday soon I will again be able to look at your beautiful pictures and rejoice in you and your short life. But for a short while, I just cannot bear to look into your warm, trusting, loving, wise beyond your years, beautiful, beautiful brown eyes. It just hurts too much. I will always love you Caylee and will fight every
day for justice for you. Goodnight my precious angel. Sleep with the angels and rest well. Love is now yours. You are now love. Eternity is now yours. You are now eternity.

Last edited by toetag on Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE Empty Re: A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE

Post by CindeeM Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:13 pm

AMEN TO THAT TOETAG, WELL SAID! Cool
CindeeM
CindeeM
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Reading-computers

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:41 am

Toe what a wonderful letter to our Caylee.........you have put into words my feelings exactly.....thanks sweetie :hug: :hug:
Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 am

CindeeM wrote:AMEN TO THAT TOETAG, WELL SAID! Cool

Thank you sweet lady.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:08 am

Annabeth wrote:Toe what a wonderful letter to our Caylee.........you have put into words my feelings exactly.....thanks sweetie :hug: :hug:

Mom you always say the sweetest things. Thank you.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:47 am

Caylee this is a beautiful tribute to you done by your bud Big Johnny A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 616541 A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 744935 A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 744935 A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 744935 xoxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeI2UPNcEMY
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:47 am

mermaid55 wrote:Caylee this is a beautiful tribute to you done by your bud Big Johnny A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 616541 A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 744935 A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 744935 A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 744935 xoxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeI2UPNcEMY

We have ALL of Big Johnny's tributes to Caylee right here on our blog.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/big-johnny-s-tributes-f22/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:22 am

God bless you, Caylee... A MESSAGE FOR CAYLEE, WITH LOVE 133385
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukai Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:42 am

I'm new to this case I'm sorry to say but I've been tryimg to read up on it and something insides me shakes at the thought of people dstroying the lives of some of the worlds best and most precious mircles, children. I watched the video above and shed tears and had to wake my daughter to hold her. The things Caylee was doing is very much what my own daughter is doing now. I've read how the mother carries on and even the grandparents and I have to say, I don't know how they can be such a way. The world weeps for an angel lost, I'm sorry Caylee.

Tsukai
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : raising my daughter and writting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down