Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scamthony Series

3 posters

Go down

The Scamthony Series Empty The Scamthony Series

Post by mom_from_STL Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 am

EXCERPT:
The Scamthony Series, begins with Cindy Anthony’s comments yesterday regarding Ron Cummings “shun” of their foundations help. Yesterday George and Cindy Anthony appeared on The Early Show, and criticized Ronald Cummings for not wanting them or their foundation to be associated with his missing daughter, Haleigh Anne Marie Cummings.

When your child’s missing, you take any bit of help that you can,” Cindy Anthony remarked to Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Tuesday. “You take every help. You don’t turn anybody away. You can’t turn anybody away.” “You know,” Cindy said, “that one exposure of your child’s face out there could be that one time. So, you know, to him I say, you made a mistake.
“We’re the ones who got national attention for their daughter the first night, because I was on the phone with national media. And that was the day of Caylee’s memorial, Feb. 10. We had just gotten home from her memorial and heard about Haleigh. So we hurried up and made desperate phone calls to people in the national media to say, ‘Hey, start covering the story.’ And that was a day that I should have been home just worrying about myself.”
Really Interesting after hearing those comments how she ran Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch out of town in contrast to the search for her grandaughter. Listen for yourself.
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/#more-1872
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

The Scamthony Series Empty Caylee/Casey Anthony Case Scamthony Series II:

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case Scamthony Series II: Conway and George and Cindy Anthony In Court to Stop Autopsy Release

Posted by Blink

Excerpt:

Orlando, FL– Tomorrow Brad Conway and his Clients, George and Cindy Anthony will be in court to argue against the release of the autopsy report of their granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

If your like me, you have been scratching your head since June 11th as to what standing the Anthony’s have in the first place to file such a motion. This motion was filed with the States Attorneys Office only and not even in Circuit Court. It was never served on the members of the media it refers to.

Read more here: http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/18/cayleecasey-anthony-case-scamthony-series-ii-conway-and-george-and-cindy-anthony-in-court-to-stop-autopsy-release/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

The Scamthony Series Empty Re: The Scamthony Series

Post by Teresa Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

mom_from_STL wrote:EXCERPT:
The Scamthony Series, begins with Cindy Anthony’s comments yesterday regarding Ron Cummings “shun” of their foundations help. Yesterday George and Cindy Anthony appeared on The Early Show, and criticized Ronald Cummings for not wanting them or their foundation to be associated with his missing daughter, Haleigh Anne Marie Cummings.

When your child’s missing, you take any bit of help that you can,” Cindy Anthony remarked to Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Tuesday. “You take every help. You don’t turn anybody away. You can’t turn anybody away.” “You know,” Cindy said, “that one exposure of your child’s face out there could be that one time. So, you know, to him I say, you made a mistake.
“We’re the ones who got national attention for their daughter the first night, because I was on the phone with national media. And that was the day of Caylee’s memorial, Feb. 10. We had just gotten home from her memorial and heard about Haleigh. So we hurried up and made desperate phone calls to people in the national media to say, ‘Hey, start covering the story.’ And that was a day that I should have been home just worrying about myself.”

Really Interesting after hearing those comments how she ran Tim Miller and Texas Equusearch out of town in contrast to the search for her grandaughter. Listen for yourself.
[url=http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/#more-1872
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/#more-1872[/quote[/url]]

One of the best organizations out there to help people find missing people and she runs them off and slanders them, IMO.....what a hyprocrit she is....JMO.....

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 pm

mom_in_il wrote:Caylee/Casey Anthony Case Scamthony Series II: Conway and George and Cindy Anthony In Court to Stop Autopsy Release

Posted by Blink

Excerpt:

Orlando, FL– Tomorrow Brad Conway and his Clients, George and Cindy Anthony will be in court to argue against the release of the autopsy report of their granddaughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

If your like me, you have been scratching your head since June 11th as to what standing the Anthony’s have in the first place to file such a motion. This motion was filed with the States Attorneys Office only and not even in Circuit Court. It was never served on the members of the media it refers to.

Read more here: [url=http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/18/cayleecasey-anthony-case-scamthony-series-ii-conway-and-george-and-cindy-anthony-in-court-to-stop-autopsy-release/
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/18/cayleecasey-anthony-case-scamthony-series-ii-conway-and-george-and-cindy-anthony-in-court-to-stop-autopsy-release/[/quote[/url]]

hopefully we will not have to listen to CA in the hearing tomorrow....don't think I can take listening to her anymore...I wonder if they will discuss this tonite on NG as to why they have this right....

Teresa

Job/hobbies : All Post are my own opinion....

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_from_STL Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:12 am

Blink—
Does that mean you think Casey will accept a plea of some kind, or were you just being sarcastic? What do you mean?
thanks, (your huge fan)
amanda
Yes she will, thats as far as I am going on that at the moment
B

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/18/cayleecasey-anthony-case-scamthony-series-ii-conway-and-george-and-cindy-anthony-in-court-to-stop-autopsy-release/
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down