Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Lee?

+15
angellvr6
vixen
mom2casey
tears4caylee
grandmaOf12
just_a_mom
WhatAWeb
gma2one
twinkletoes
BigJohnny
admin
memevin
nurse1956
lightinthedarkness
anaday26
19 posters

Go down

Where is Lee? Empty Where is Lee?

Post by anaday26 Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:57 pm

Does anyone know where he is.......or what he has been up to lately? I kind of wonder if he isn't in protective custody.....seems funny that he isn't around in the limelight, and maybe he confessed to knowing something against KC, but is afraid of his Momma's reaction.
And does anyone know what he does for a living, seriously? Does he have a job that takes him out of town or what? I don't remember ever hearing or seeing anything about what he does, except for jokes about his career.
Thanks.
We love you Caylee
anaday26
anaday26
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : love to read mysteries, love animals, have a lot of them lol, love children, love nature

Back to top Go down

Where is Lee? Empty Re: Where is Lee?

Post by lightinthedarkness Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:37 pm

anaday26 wrote:Does anyone know where he is.......or what he has been up to lately? I kind of wonder if he isn't in protective custody.....seems funny that he isn't around in the limelight, and maybe he confessed to knowing something against KC, but is afraid of his Momma's reaction.
And does anyone know what he does for a living, seriously? Does he have a job that takes him out of town or what? I don't remember ever hearing or seeing anything about what he does, except for jokes about his career.
Thanks.
We love you Caylee

you know....I don't think I've seen a definite answer about his job title and where he works....
lightinthedarkness
lightinthedarkness
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by nurse1956 Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:13 pm

I seem to remember he was working with video or computers somewhere in Orlando. Don't quote me but for some reason that is what keeps coming back to me. May be a joke, but that's what I seem to remember.

nurse1956
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Registered Nurse

Back to top Go down

Post by memevin Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:41 pm

lightinthedarkness wrote:
anaday26 wrote:Does anyone know where he is.......or what he has been up to lately? I kind of wonder if he isn't in protective custody.....seems funny that he isn't around in the limelight, and maybe he confessed to knowing something against KC, but is afraid of his Momma's reaction.
Thanks.
We love you Caylee

you know....I don't think I've seen a definite answer about his job title and where he works....
I thought I heard that he worked for a apartment complex as maintenance but I do remember he said he has to travel out of town sometimes.
Hope I did this right, first time on new blog. Hello all.
memevin
memevin
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : reading, cooking/baking, traveling

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:00 pm

Welcome Memevin! You did it just right!

I thought I heard Lee had to travel, too. Can't remember where I heard that, though. If Casey said it, then you can be certain it isn't true! lol
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BigJohnny Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:59 am

It has often been said that he does maintenance for apartment complex(s). If he was ever on a bridge pretending to be fishing while talking on a cell phone he is scared.
BigJohnny
BigJohnny
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Where is Lee? Empty Where is Lee

Post by twinkletoes Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:56 am

The last time I know about was the day of Casey's arrest. He was at his parent's house that night.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by gma2one Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:32 am

so we dont know for sure where he is. i sure hope the LE is watching him. I cant figure him out just yet..
gma2one
gma2one
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by WhatAWeb Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 am

Does anyone know where he is.......or what he has been up to lately? I kind of wonder if he isn't in protective custody.....seems funny that he isn't around in the limelight, and maybe he confessed to knowing something against KC, but is afraid of his Momma's reaction.
Thanks.
We love you Caylee

I think the topic of his whereabouts (lately) is on the mind of many...Haven't seen his mug on the news/newpapers in a while...

WhatAWeb
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Aerobics Instructor / Reading, Writing, Running, Baking

Back to top Go down

Post by just_a_mom Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:43 am

WhatAWeb wrote:Does anyone know where he is.......or what he has been up to lately? I kind of wonder if he isn't in protective custody.....seems funny that he isn't around in the limelight, and maybe he confessed to knowing something against KC, but is afraid of his Momma's reaction.
Thanks.
We love you Caylee

I think the topic of his whereabouts (lately) is on the mind of many...Haven't seen his mug on the news/newpapers in a while...
OFF TOPIC--but it's being reported they found the little boy from Vegas at a bus stop
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by anaday26 Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:20 am

just_a_mom wrote:
WhatAWeb wrote:Does anyone know where he is.......or what he has been up to lately? I kind of wonder if he isn't in protective custody.....seems funny that he isn't around in the limelight, and maybe he confessed to knowing something against KC, but is afraid of his Momma's reaction.
Thanks.
We love you Caylee

OFF TOPIC--but it's being reported they found the little boy from Vegas at a bus stop
Oh, that is good news, he is okay isn't he? I haven't heard anything more about him. Thanks for letting us know.
anaday26
anaday26
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : love to read mysteries, love animals, have a lot of them lol, love children, love nature

Back to top Go down

Post by grandmaOf12 Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:49 am

anaday26 wrote:
just_a_mom wrote:
Thanks.
We love you Caylee

Oh, that is good news, he is okay isn't he? I haven't heard anything more about him. Thanks for letting us know.

Yes, he is okay!
grandmaOf12
grandmaOf12

Job/hobbies : birds,computers, Nancy Grace

Back to top Go down

Post by tears4caylee Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:07 pm

i was so happy to hear that the found the little boy. i wish it had been caylee also..
tears4caylee
tears4caylee

Back to top Go down

Post by mom2casey Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:39 pm

I hope I do this ok... I am very new to this blog thing. I've been watching this case very closely since it happened.. to the point where I've had dreams about this whole ordeal. My question is sort of about Lee. A guy just came forward about seeing Casey in the woods near the airport, he claimed there was a guy "pretending" to fish but was more of a lookout. Does anyone think perhaps it was Lee??? Just a thought.
mom2casey
mom2casey
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:58 pm

I think Lee's lying low learning how to use this blog
vixen
vixen

Job/hobbies : Medical Transcriptionist

Back to top Go down

Post by angellvr6 Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:40 pm

[b] Does anyone think he's trying to get a book deal about this sad tradgey? Because I think they are all trying to ask people for money?
Shame on them all Crying or Very sad
angellvr6
angellvr6
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by gma2one Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:12 am

wouldnt surprise me one bit if he was trying to get a book deal. i cant figure this guy out. i really cant figure any of the out. but hes been MIA for so long im a little suspesious (sp)about his motives..
gma2one
gma2one
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by anaday26 Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:33 pm

You know, I think something is definitely up with Lee. I originally kidded about him being in protective custody (away from MamaCindy), but maybe he really holds the final card, and they are holding him as a hostile witness. I don't know if that is possible or not.......or, maybe they are holding him on some petty type of crime, and he refused to give his name when they booked him, and so he is in custody until he co-operates...I know I watch too much Law & Order SUV, ect. I think he really knows where the baby is, either she told him, or he aided with the disposal.
We Love You Caylee
anaday26
anaday26
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mofogo Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Since mom rules the roost Lee is probably playing fence straddler. Trying to please mom but distance himself from the mess.
mofogo
mofogo
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by loves2shop Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:01 am

Lee went AWOL when LP announced on NG that Casey's cell phone records we're given to him by Lee. Cindy must of hit the roof on that one... Prior to the above, Cindy was on NG talking about the phone records. NG asked Cindy about a phone call coming in the from the alleged babysitter.. Cindy said she had the phone records.. NG said then show them...Show that the call came in that day from the babysitter.. Cindy went silent..(hard to imagine) but true, Cindy went silent on that one with NG.
When LP said on NG he has the cell phone records and he had got them from Lee.. Lee was not to be seen again...the next day after that information was given out it was Cindy and Jose picking up Casey to take her back and forth to Jose's office...No longer Lee...????
loves2shop
loves2shop
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by nums24 Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:38 am

This is from truecrimeaddicts.com, courtesy of thedailybs.com

A lot of theories have been put out there, some claiming that Lee is the 2nd suspect & others, like myself, who know he is just laying low.
When Mark Nejame released the trust fund documents, Lee Anthony went off the radar and haven’t been heard of since. I think a lot of is more stress related than anything.
According to TrueCrimeAddicts.com, they found a Orlando Craigslist posting that have have some releveance to Lee’s MIA status. The posting was in reference to Casey, a few days before she was taken in.

I know you read this Casey..the clock is ticking
Reply to: pers-872227627@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-10-09, 2:28AM EDT

I know you are on here reading what is said about you Casey..Mallory told me that and I want to address the fact that you find it funny that you will be facing homicide charges..I guess in your sociopathic mind, you somehow think you are above the law.. and while you are saying awful things about the police and people who have tried to find your daughter (unlike you, you MONSTER!) My advice to you is..be very afraid of the life you will face behind bars..you are despised like no one else..you are going to pay dearly for thumbing your nose at everyone and showing absolutely no remorse for killing Caylee. You have destroyed the lives of your family..you ruined your brother’s relationship and he was dumped because of you..you should be ashamed of yourself on so many levels but I know you are too evil to even grasp that concept. Enjoy your last few days of freedom Casey..you will soon know what HELL ON EARTH means when those prison doors close behind you.
nums24
nums24
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by anaday26 Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:43 pm

Nums

Thanks for sharing that.........the mystery of the infamous missing Lee deepens.

Justice for Caylee, may you find peace soon baby girl.
anaday26
anaday26
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by petesaparte Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:09 pm

I for one, am glad that Lee is off hiding somewhere. After listening to his chilling interviews with police, his laughter STILL echoes in my mind. How can he laugh and giggle whenever he brings up the smell in the car and all of the other macabre facts about this case?

Some people say it's "nervous" laughter - I don't hear anything nervous in his voice...he seems as cool as a cucumber to me. This is one family that is crazy through and through.
petesaparte
petesaparte

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:49 pm

I heard someone say he was seen twice at Blanchard Park today, can anyone confirm this?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum