Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One view on the Anthonys

Go down

One view on the Anthonys Empty One view on the Anthonys

Post by mom_from_STL Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:41 am

EXCERPT:

I was reading an article from the sun-sentinel.com tonight and I had to laugh but then agree with the writer of the article who was talking about 48 Hour Mystery on CBS which airs tonight at 9 pm Central time here. Maggie Rodriguez will be interviewing the defense team attorneys and a few other guests which include, George and Cindy Anthony, Jesse Grund, Casey Anthony’s former fiancĂ©, author Diane Fanning, who has compiled Casey’s history of lying in her upcoming book, “Mommy’s Little Girl” and Zenaida Gonzales’s attorney, John Morgan.
The article I found says that the first question Rodriguez should have asked George and Cindy is “Who’s paying you?” He says the Anthony’s are a blue collar family that has had no known source of income since Caylee disappeared in June, 2008. I find that to be a very interesting question. It puzzles me how these people have survived every day since all this has happened with no income coming in. Shoot my husband and I can’t go two weeks without any income at all before we panic on how are we going to pay our bills and then we still barely scrape by so I’d love to know how one pays a mortgage and all utilities and car payments with insurance and still eat. Oh and yeah and not to mention being able to go to the hair salon to make sure the hair is perfect for every court date. Oh and one more thing, has anyone priced a pack of gum lately? It is a lot more expensive than it was 5 years ago even yet they always seem to be able to afford gum. I would like to know their secret, seriously.
I honestly don’t know how they can forget that little Caylee’s life was taken more than likely by the hands of their very own daughter. How could they not be out for justice of their only grandchild. I know the love of a mother, as I am a mother too, but I am also a grandmother and even though it would have to be a really hard thing to do I would have to look for my grandchild’s justice if it we me in their shoes. I still say it is hard to turn away from your own child and I admire that part in the Anthony’s but to defend her by slapping her on the hand telling her she was bad and not to do that anymore is not the way to handle this. Everyone says they have lost their granddaughter and now they don’t want to lose their daughter too. OK that is understandable too, but not by fighting saying she is innocent. Sorry, that won’t work.
I would have some sympathy if they were just fighting the death penalty, using excuse after excuse as to why she shouldn’t be executed and just let her go to prison and pay for her crime. But no they are never going to do that. Of course this is my opinion only but I think they won’t turn their backs on her mostly because they are afraid if they do she will tell the cops that they were all a part in covering this up after the fact. I have also said they know about it and if you think about it, with George being an ex-cop he would know more than your average person on how to cover for a murder. None will talk because then they will all go down. But again like I say that is only my opinion.
I pray that Caylee will get her justice at the end of all this and ALL involved will pay for their part. They all deserve to be thrown behind bars together in one cell so they have to deal with each other and face one another everyday for the rest of their sorry lives.
One view on the Anthonys Desir_a2Caylee America still loves you honey and we still pray you will get justice soon. We also pray for all the other missing and abused and murdered children out there like Haleigh Cummings and Adji Desir.
Listen in to our radio show on Sunday and we will be discussing the latest on the Haleigh Cummings case and Caylee Anthony as well.
Jan Barrett
As a favor to Pat, one of our readers, I would like to post this petition for anyone willing to sign, Thanks. God Bless you All!
Stop the abuse and murder of the children in the U.S.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/16/stop-the-abuse-and-murder-of-the-children-in-the-us

http://www.bloggernews.net/122649
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down