Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UtahGrandma's theory on what happened

2 posters

Go down

UtahGrandma's theory on what happened Empty UtahGrandma's theory on what happened

Post by UtahGrandma Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:12 pm

My Theory on what happened to little Caylee

First I would like to say that I don’t believe Casey ever took responsibility for Caylee. I think Cindy did most everything for both of them including financially supporting Caylee and Casey. I believe Cindy bought all the diapers, formula, clothes, and Doctors visits. Everything involved because Casey didn’t have the means. That happens when you don’t have a job.
I think things had been tense for a couple of months in the Anthony home because Cindy and George were catching on to Casey’s lies about her job, and she was stealing money, credit cards, whatever she could from her parents. Due to the tense situation, I think the GP’s were not as willing to let her go out and party while she left Caylee at home and didn’t come home until wee hours of the morning if at all.
Well, Casey couldn’t stand that. That is when she started taking Caylee with her and drugging her with Zanex. Hence, Zany the nanny. Her supplier lived at saw grass apartments. Hence, where the nanny lived.
Then, the final straw. Casey got caught stealing from the grand parent’s account and had the infamous "blowout" with her mother that caused it to get physical. From there, I think Casey took Caylee and left. I think she was so mad at her mother she did one of two things.

1. Caylee was crying for grandma, and out of rage she choked her, or did something that was fatal. OR
  2. She drugged her as she had been doing and gave her too much. When she came back out after leaving that small child drugged and "passed out" in the car. She was already deceased.

Either way, I think since her parents were on vacation, she took the body home and put it in the play house to decide what to do. That is why the dogs hit on the yard. After a day or so, she borrows a shovel, loads the body up in the trunk. Probably in a duffel bag, trash bag or something. She still doesn’t know what to do, so she drives around with her for a while in the trunk.
She then decides to get rid of the body. I think she drove into the woods and either buried her, or left her for the alligators. God forbid. After that, never looked back. She has no heart. It was party time, avoid the parents and it will pass.
I’m still not convinced she did this alone. I think it’s possible Jesse helped. Only because he was infatuated with this women. She could make him believe anything. She could have told him it was an accident. Maybe that’s why he left the police force?? We still don’t know why other than the job wasn’t right for him. I can’t remember what he is doing now, but it doesn’t pay much.
My opinion seems to change on the accomplice issue. I have a hard time believing she could get someone to help her. Man, that one gets me. In any case, I firmly believe we will find out and she will pay for it.

This is all just my opinion. No facts stated whatsoever.

UtahGrandma
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Regional Accounting Manager/ Water Sports

Back to top Go down

UtahGrandma's theory on what happened Empty Re: UtahGrandma's theory on what happened

Post by admin Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:21 pm

UtahGrandma wrote:
My Theory on what happened to little Caylee

From there, I think Casey took Caylee and left. I think she was so mad at her mother she did one of two things.

1. Caylee was crying for grandma, and out of rage she choked her, or did something that was fatal. OR
  2. She drugged her as she had been doing and gave her too much. When she came back out after leaving that small child drugged and "passed out" in the car. She was already deceased.

My opinion seems to change on the accomplice issue. I have a hard time believing she could get someone to help her. Man, that one gets me. In any case, I firmly believe we will find out and she will pay for it.

This is all just my opinion. No facts stated whatsoever.

I have thought that Casey strangled Caylee in a fit of rage since the jailhouse phonecall. I think Casey treated Caylee FAR DIFFERENTLY when no one else was around. I also have a hard time believing Casey snookered anyone into helping her. She's not that gorgeous or charming. JMO.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down