Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kronk's Ex-Wife: I Thought He Probably Killed Caylee

Go down

Kronk's Ex-Wife: I Thought He Probably Killed Caylee Empty Kronk's Ex-Wife: I Thought He Probably Killed Caylee

Post by mom_in_il Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:27 pm

Kronk's Ex-Wife: I Thought He Probably Killed Caylee

Casey Anthony, 23, Charged In Death Of Daughter

POSTED: Friday, November 20, 2009
UPDATED: 9:11 am EST November 20, 2009

Excerpt:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An ex-wife of the former Orange County meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony told the CBS "Early Show" that she thought her ex-husband was responsible for or was involved in the girl's death.

VIDEO: Motion | Focus On Kronk
MORE IMAGES: Former Meter Reader Deposed

In a taped video interview that was aired Friday on the "Early Show," Jill Kerley was asked about her former husband, Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains in December in a wooded lot near the Anthony family home in east Orange County.

Kronk was deposed Thursday by the defense team of Casey Anthony, who is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

"When you learned that Roy Kronk had found the remains of Caylee Anthony, what went through your mind?" a representative of Casey Anthony's defense team asked Kerley.

"That he had done it," she said."'Done it,' meaning?" the representative asked.

"He probably was the one that had murdered Caylee Anthony or had something to do with it," Kerley said.

Read more:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21673591/detail.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down