Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hornsby takes on Blink

2 posters

Go down

Hornsby takes on Blink Empty Hornsby takes on Blink

Post by karma Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:16 pm

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2009/12/24/twas-the-night-before-christmas-and-not-a-creature-was-stirring-except-blink-the-rat/comment-page-2/#comment-2255

snipped...

Twas the Night Before Christmas and not asni Creature was Stirring Except Blink the Rat…

Dec 24th, 2009
by Richard Hornsby.

And the plot thickens….

• LinkedIn Profile of Shannon Stoy
  • Orlando Sentinel: Florida Bar: Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez did not violate bar rules

So Blink may really be Shannon Stoy who creates her own storyline to
further her own financial interests, which is none other than her own
Public Relations and Communications company.
She is basically a modern day P.T. Barnum “who was remembered for promoting celebrated hoaxes.”
snipped...But I must go now, and dig up some more dirt; and I will have more…
For now though, this post will just be a work in progress where I will think out loud about Blink, very loud.
I’m coming Ms. Stoy, I am coming…
snipped 'Reply'...Take this hypothetical: She reports as “Blink” that a “source” told her
a complaint was made against Jose Baez for improper payment. Well it
turns out that the source was none other than herself, but as her alter
ego. But since she does not post under her real name, nobody ever
realizes that she was actually her own source. This reeks of unethical
behavior if you ask me – unfortunately there is no Florida Bloggers
Association I can report her to; so I just call her out instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hornsby takes on Blink 296870 I wish he'd stick to blogging about the case rather than dissing other blogs/bloggers. Hornsby takes on Blink Suspect Time to don big-boy-pants and give these a wash.
IMO, Seems many are loosing sight of Caylee in their quest to be #1 Hornsby takes on Blink 422394
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Hornsby takes on Blink Empty Re: Hornsby takes on Blink

Post by kiwimom Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Hi karma, I'm going to post my thoughts on this latest 'drama' and want to say this is not a response to your opinion in it at all. I just want to voice my opinion on what Hornsby has said and raise another issue. Hornsby takes on Blink 616541

I'm not a Hornsby fan, nor am I a Blink fan, Valhal fan or Marinadedave fan although I read their comments. I think too many posters on lots of blogs become 'fans' of the blog host and IMO it clouds judgement. A fan becomes too emotionally attached to the host and blindly accepts their opinions and reported 'facts' without justification or proof. It is even more of a worry when a blog host remains anonymous yet holds court as though they are superior in their opinions to their members yet nobody knows who they are or what, if any qualifications they have to make their statements. Simply by being the blog host they seem to generate a feeling among their members that they are better qualified in their judgment of the case. The 'fan' type of blogger will loyally defend the object of their idol-ism regardless of the merit.

Hornsby seems to have assigned himself the role of blog whistleblower. First Seaffer, now Blink. In both cases he has called them out for what he obviously feels was underhand actions, or morally or ethically bad judgements. In the first instance, re Sheaffer, I disagreed with Hornsby. I think the public has a right to know what Lyon teaches and preaches and we can judge for ourselves what affect it will have on the case. Sheaffer outing her had a purpose IMO. In the case of Hornsby's recent outing of Blink, I agree with him this time. If it's true that it was she who made the complaint to the Bar and did not disclose that fact but instead reported it as though she had insider knowledge to the case, thereby fooling her members into believing that she had superior knowledge of the case, I agree with Hornsby that is unethical and immoral. Hornsby is endeavouring to make others aware that this person who hides behind anonymity may have ulterior financial motives and been underhand and dishonest. While those bloggers who are 'fans' of either one or another abuse each other in the defense of their idol, I'm thankful I and many others can remain objective.
That's why I love it here and don't post anywhere else. We are Masters of our own Forum.
Hornsby takes on Blink 294274
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down