Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff Ashton was aggravated, given the circumstances

Go down

Jeff Ashton was aggravated, given the circumstances Empty Jeff Ashton was aggravated, given the circumstances

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Jeff Ashton was aggravated, given the circumstances

Dave Knechel

December 29, 2009

Excerpt:

I don’t imagine it was a very Merry Christmas at Camp Casey last week. Every motion heard at the December 11 hearing was turned down, the most important being the one to preclude the death penalty on the 18th. What this meant was that Judge Strickland sided with existing law and cast the onus of Casey’s fate into the hands of a future jury. I knew it had to be this way when he told Andrea Lyon he wasn’t going to reinvent the wheel. She gave a compelling argument, he said, but so did the state in its succinctly terse retort.

December 18 was a most sad day at the Anthony household, too, and rightly so, no matter what each of you feel individually. Casey may be one of present day’s most hated women around the country and in other parts of the “civilized” world, but her parents and brother are still that – family – and it’s all she’s got left. I wonder, if we had the opportunity to question each and every one of her past friends, including Amy Huizenga and Tony Lazzaro, would they cry out for her execution or ask the court to spare her life when and if she’s convicted? We don’t know at all, and none of us has any authority to speak for them. Everyone has their own opinion about what punishment to dole out, but she has yet to have her day in court and not one of her friends has come out publicly and begged to spare her or put her to death.

Read more:
http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/12/29/or-give-me-death/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down