Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Go down

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee Empty George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Updated: Thursday, 07 Jan 2010, 6:51 PM EST
Published : Thursday, 07 Jan 2010, 5:06 PM EST

ONLY ON FOX:
What you haven't heard about Casey Anthony. Casey's father George Anthony reached out to FOX 35 wanting to tell us about living life under a microscope.

George Anthony shared this letter that he wrote before Thanksgiving exclusively with FOX 35

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/010710-george-anthony-letter

Click on link above then play video!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee Empty Re: George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:15 am

mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee Empty Re: George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 pm

Text of Letter: Living Under a Microscope by George Anthony

Suddenly you are thrown into a life that you have no control over. Your every day walking, talking is dissected, analyzed and just plain torn apart. You did not ask for this. But the microscope is on. Is it fair? No, not by any shape of the imagination. Does it hurt? More than you can realize. You stay as strong emotionally and physically as possible, but people can be so cruel. Your family is talked about in hurtful ways not just words, but physical violence. People stand in front of your home, your sanctuary as a modern day lynch mob. I ask…what would you do? Would you cower down, lock yourself up in your house? Can you answer that honestly? The microscope is on.

I have asked many people…want to change places with me, walk in my shoes if only for a minute, a day? But they cannot. People say I know what you are going through. The only person that knows are truly the people who have been through this. Others stand on the sideline and judge seeking their 15 minutes of fame by blogging, sending threatening emails, letters, phone calls, and text messaging, stating we are unfit. But they themselves, should look in the mirror and ask “what would I do if my life or family was under a microscope?” Makes you stop and think, doesn’t it? Living under a microscope!

Humans can be so cruel. When a tragedy happens their whole life process changes. People who don’t know the facts revictimize the victims. Again, under a microscope. An opinion article gets released, printed and that becomes gospel for a slight few.

The media as it is today would rather report the wrong in the world than collectiviely start out reporting something good. The first 7-10 minutes of a newscast, at least in my opinion, front page of a paper or a magazine gets your attention by shock value. Wouldn’t it be nice or wholesome to see a report of something positive or heartwarming for a change.

You’re photographed and videotaped without your knowledge or permission. An etching of a loved one is made fun of. How hurtful. I personally am proud of the etching of the tattoo on my skin or in my skin because Caylee is forever with me.

Under a microscope, I personally look at life differently, finding ways to help others. Be it through some life changing advice or being there to help them when they fall, that is the right thing to do. God like gestures, that is what is needed.

Living under a miscroscope.
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:57 pm

Local Fool Calls Press Conference to Complain About Media Attention

Posted by eggtreenews

-Orlando, FL

Excerpt:

In a move of mind-numbing ignorance, Orlando fool George Anthony called a press conference today to formally complain about all the media attention he’s been getting. In fact, Anthony’s disgust with the press inspired him to take pen to paper and compose a literary masterpiece called “Life Under a Microscope,” a short essay he opted to read in-person, rather than through his lawyer/paid mouthpiece, for the annoying, intrusive cameras this morning.

Read more:
http://eggtreenews.wordpress.com/2010/01/08/local-fool-calls-press-conference-to-complain-about-media-attention/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down