Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Anthony’s Body Language - He’s Mr. Nice Guy Who’s a Blamer in Denial

Go down

George Anthony’s Body Language - He’s Mr. Nice Guy Who’s a Blamer in Denial Empty George Anthony’s Body Language - He’s Mr. Nice Guy Who’s a Blamer in Denial

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:49 pm

George Anthony’s Body Language, Voice, and Speech During His FOX Interview Says He’s Mr. Nice Guy Who’s a Blamer in Denial

Dr. Lillian Glass

January 8, 2010

Excerpt:

After George Anthony’s 25 minute video where he reached out to Fox 35 in Orlando to describe what his life was like over the past year living under a microscope I came away with a lot of observations based on his body language, his voice tone and the content of what he actually said.

My first thought was, Why is George coming out now? Why is he doing this interview now instead of doing it earlier or later? It is in my belief he did this now, in order to garner some public sympathy and to put a more human spin on his daughter Casey, as she goes through her first criminal trial in a few weeks.

Perhaps his presence would sway some potential juror to not look at Casey as a Monste,r but as a loving father’s daughter which would make Casey seem like a more sympathetic character.

Read more: http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/2010/01/08/george-anthony%E2%80%99s-body-language-voice-and-speech-during-his-fox-interview-says-he%E2%80%99s-mr-nice-guy-who%E2%80%99s-a-blamer-in-denial/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down