Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life

3 posters

Go down

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life Empty The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life

Post by mom_from_STL Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:16 am

I have long held the opinion that Caylee Marie Anthony’s short life was one of a dichotomous existence. While in the care of her grandpa and grandma, George and Cindy, not only do I firmly believe she was loved, cared for and nurtured, but I tend to believe she was spoiled with an abundance of toys and attention. My mother has always stated “there are only two types of grandchildren – spoiled and neglected”, and I think Cindy Anthony probably held that same opinion – and her Caylee was NOT going to be neglected.
That is until she was outside the care of her grandma and grandpa Anthony. For a year and a half now those of us who have followed this case have been left with a couple of very important unanswered questions:
* What was Casey doing everyday, and where?
* And what kind of care and environment was Caylee in during those times?
Cindy Anthony wondered these same things long before we even knew of a Casey or Caylee Anthony. Cindy wrote her “my Caylee is missing” entry on her myspace on July 3rd, 2008, and wondered publicly who was taking care of Caylee.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life Empty Re: The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:19 pm

mom_from_STL wrote:I have long held the opinion that Caylee Marie Anthony’s short life was one of a dichotomous existence. While in the care of her grandpa and grandma, George and Cindy, not only do I firmly believe she was loved, cared for and nurtured, but I tend to believe she was spoiled with an abundance of toys and attention. My mother has always stated “there are only two types of grandchildren – spoiled and neglected”, and I think Cindy Anthony probably held that same opinion – and her Caylee was NOT going to be neglected.
That is until she was outside the care of her grandma and grandpa Anthony. For a year and a half now those of us who have followed this case have been left with a couple of very important unanswered questions:
* What was Casey doing everyday, and where?
* And what kind of care and environment was Caylee in during those times?
Cindy Anthony wondered these same things long before we even knew of a Casey or Caylee Anthony. Cindy wrote her “my Caylee is missing” entry on her myspace on July 3rd, 2008, and wondered publicly who was taking care of Caylee.

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life 422394 The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life 133385 This makes me angry and sad. Thank you so very much for posting this. Personally, I think the whole damn family should fry, the "grandparents" knew Caylee was not being cared for but, they didn't want her 24/7, didn't love her "enough" to do what needed to be done. Makes me sick, literally sick and I hope those "grandparents" see sweet Caylee's face everyday of their pathetic lives. They don't even love here enough in death to do what's right, have to keep her murderer happy and keep the money train rolling. I hope that ValHall sends that article to the prosecution team, I'm sure prosecution has the info but, I would just want to make sure, want no loop holes for that skank to slip thru, just the loop hole for her neck when she's hung. God Bless you Caylee, you deserved a loving, caring family.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by princessmean1 Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:53 pm

I read the entire article. I found it very interesting about how Caylee's mouth seemed to be crooked at times when she smiled and as she grew older. I wanted to see if I could find more pics or videos of her. I found this on photobucket and look at Caylee in the picture starting from the top left, second row:second picture, forth picture; fifth row: first picture, third picture; sixth row: first picture. All of these pictures IMO show or are starting to show that crooked smile which Valhall blogged about.

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life Brianlufkinandcayleeanthony
picture found on photobucket: thenewdaymareblogspotcom
brian lufkin and casey anthony , possible father ?

Wonder how many more pictures are there we could start comparing and why did Caylee loose a tooth before the age of 3? Suspect
princessmean1
princessmean1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down