Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO

+4
flash0115
babyjustice
mermaid55
TomTerrific0420
8 posters

Go down

HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO Empty HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:08 am

PINEVILLE, Mo. -- A man from Southwest City is accused of killing his
3-year-old daughter on Tuesday night. An autopsy isn't scheduled until
Thursday but investigators believe Steven E. Scott struck Heaven Scott
several times, and caused her head to hit the floor or a wall of their home.
Someone called emergency responders to the family's home on
Comanche Street on Tuesday night. They found Heaven unresponsive and not breathing.
Southwest City police officers, the McDonald County sheriff and
Missouri State Highway Patrol troopers are investigating the death. In
a probable cause statement used as the basis of the charges, Sheriff
Robert Evenson wrote that Scott said he was punishing Heaven "for
disobeying him and for soiling her clothing and 'regressing' with her
potty training. . . . by striking her with a plastic sauce spoon and
that Heaven was moving around trying to avoid the strikes and Steven
Scott lost control of his temper and 'went overboard.
HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO Scott%20Steven%20Southwest%20City
"Steven Scott stated that at least one time, Heaven was trying
to avoid his strikes when he 'spun' her around, causing Heaven to fall
and strike her head on either the floor or the wall of the house.
"Steven Scott also stated that he had punished Heaven by making
her hold a quart tin can of juice above her head for a period of time.
Steven Scott stated that when he came home from work he checked on
Heaven every four to seven minutes. He later said that he knew that
Heaven was hurt and checking on her to make sure she was still
breathing. He knew that she was having trouble breathing and didn't
call for help sooner bvecause he was afraid he would get into trouble."
Evenson wrote that he saw injuries on Heaven's forehead, abdomen, back, arms and legs, and lips.
Scott is charged with second-degree murder, child abuse, and
endangering the welfare of a child. A judge set his bond at $25,000
after he appeared in court on Wednesday morning.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO Empty Re: HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO

Post by mermaid55 Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:58 pm

Southwest City man enters Alford plea in child-death case

http://www.joplinglobe.com/local/x1666504897/Southwest-City-man-enters-Alford-plea-in-child-death-caseAssigned

Address609 East Pence Road, Cameron, MO 64429
Assigned Officer Phone Number(816) 632-1390
Sentence Summary8 Years (8, 7 CC)
Active OffensesVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER;ABUSE OF CHILD
Completed OffensesCompleted sentence not found
AliasesSteven Eugen Scott; Steven Eugene Scott
https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/searchOffender.do?docId=1219128&method=getOffender
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO Empty Re: HEAVEN SCOTT - 3 yo (2010) - Pineville MO

Post by babyjustice Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:53 am

This POS father only got 8 years for torturing and murdering his 3 year old daughter. Why is the punishment not fitting the crime especially when defenseless children are being murdered. It is just unbelievable.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 pm

they need a child abuse/killer registration requirement and they're names listed like they do for sex offenders. when a woman needs a man sooooo badly that her children suffer maybe having an available list would keep her from choosing one of these idiots from the list. if a man will abuse a child, he will abuse the mother too. sorry for the rant-i just get soo angry with these ppl and the law thats suppose to protects them. also ive been increasingly concerned about inbreeding. some of these women have several small children with different sperm donors. and the man that abuses her children is not the biological "father". america is going to hell right before our eyes.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 pm

I couldn't agree with you more flash. Welcome to the forum btw.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by wtwolf Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm

you are all pos. you don't know how a person is or how they are raised. my brother was raised like that and couldn't get out of it. so the abused become the abusers. i got out because my father cared. his was an abuser. and each stepfather after were the same. i don't condone what he did but i understand. now his girlfriend/ mother of his child got way less time 120 days he got 7 and 10 years. how is that fair she did the same.

wtwolf
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:26 pm

wtwolf wrote:you are all pos. you don't know how a person is or how they are raised. my brother was raised like that and couldn't get out of it. so the abused become the abusers. i got out because my father cared. his was an abuser. and each stepfather after were the same. i don't condone what he did but i understand. now his girlfriend/ mother of his child got way less time 120 days he got 7 and 10 years. how is that fair she did the same.

It sounds to me like you are justifying this abusers actions. I don't care if he was beaten every day of his life until he was adult. That will never justify anyone hurting an innocent baby. Many are raised in abusivie homes and never hurt others. Those who do, should be prosecuted and punished to the fullest limit of the law. We should not make excuses for them. If one of my brothers murdered one of their children, I wouldn't defend them. As a nation, we need to stand up against murderers and quit justifying or finding excuses for their actions. So many get off easy and turn around and do it again. They need to be locked up for good so they don't hurt others again.

Also, if you have information about the mother, please share it. I didn't see her mentioned in the articles here. Do you have links?

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by wtwolf Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 am

i am not justifying. and i know most people would not condone this but i know they would be there and help. its family. i read about the mother in one of the paper articles.

wtwolf
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Eyes Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:20 pm

No you're not justifying, you're empathizing and that may be worse. If it were a stranger and not family would you understand the excuses then? The fact that he was this childs father makes the betrayal all that much worse. His role was to protect her.

Last edited by Vintage Eyes on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vintage Eyes
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Customer Services

Back to top Go down

Post by wtwolf Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:19 pm

no not empathizing. just a sister who loves her brother but also thinks its a vile thing he did to his child. if he could not take it, he should have given her ( yes it is a girl not a him) to a relative. definetly not our mother. or someone who would want to adopt.

wtwolf
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by wtwolf Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:51 pm

i just found out that the mother who got 120 days is out and she had a hand in the abuse. i also found out that my mother got custody of the rest of her children. one of the kids is my brothers too.the mother was told not to contact the kids.

wtwolf
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:25 am

Welcome wtwof. I get that you are saying. You want people to know what happened to your brother growing up which shaped the person he is. No doubt if he had been raised with love and had good parenting examples little Heaven would probably be alive today.
I find it ironic that years ago we could well have been reading about what your brother suffered when he was three and calling his abuser a monster, and now he is the monster. I often wonder how many of the abused children we write about here, will be able to overcome it and be normal parents themselves or will we be writing about their "monstrous" deeds in the future? It's an extremely sad cycle far too often if they don't get the help they need to work through their feelings and learn to overcome them.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by wtwolf Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:26 pm

my sister in law told me to day that nancy grace was saying that the mother to heaven was just given probation. she was there watching. i know she did something too. she was there when the cops got there and said she watched but somewhere she was saying that she was not there. that must be why she got probation. i would like to know what nancy grace said and the real truth about what happened.

wtwolf
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:28 am

A person who was abused as a child knows and understands how hopeless, helpless and unloved they felt. That is all the more reason for the abused child to grow up and do whatever is necessary to assure that he or she does not become an abuser and perpetuate the abuse.

Having a lousy childhood is no excuse to murder you very own child.

I am appalled that the sentence was so light. Who knows how much time this monster murderer will actually serve.

Both parents need to spend decades in prison.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:33 am

took the words right outta my mouth, Twink!

flash0115

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down