Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adipocere formation and the stain in the trunk

Go down

Adipocere formation and the stain in the trunk Empty Adipocere formation and the stain in the trunk

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Adipocere formation and the stain in the trunk

Posted on January 22nd, 2010 by by Valhall

Excerpt:

In a previous comment I made on the Community discussion on the formation of adipocere thread, I stated that I do not believe the scientific community has a firm handle on what environmental triggers will actually produce adipocere. I went further to state it almost appears that eventually it may be determined that the body of the decedant plays more into this phenomenon than the environment. I based this comment on the fact that when various research articles and books dealing with the topic of adipocere formation are taken into account, there are more exceptions to any given tentative “rule” on what is required for the production of adipocere than there are rules that seem to remain constant. If a theorized set of conditions are presented and the data set looks like birdshot on the side of a barn, odds are the rule hasn’t been perfected yet. To be clear on what I’m saying here, there is no question of the chemical reaction that must take place for adipocere to form. What is in question appears to be the required environment in order for adipocere to form.

In this article we will review research conducted by Zimmermann et al. of a 30 year old stain left behind by a corpse and see if there is some information that could help us understand the nature of the stain in Casey’s trunk, as well as where the adipocere on the napkins from the trash bag in her trunk originated, but also to show that it cannot be stated with certainty that the conditions were not conducive to Caylee’s body forming adipocere. Adipocere seems to almost have a will of its own (at least until a better understanding of the environmental requirements for its formation is obtained).

Read more: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1491
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down