Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could this be a Major Connection? - Valhall

2 posters

Go down

Could this be a Major Connection? - Valhall Empty Could this be a Major Connection? - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:44 pm

Could this be a Major Connection?

Posted on February 17th, 2010 by by Valhall

Excerpt:

It’s small. 1/4″ across. And some may think it of no signficance. But it could potentially big a BIG connection. It’s a small impression on Q62, one of the three pieces of Henkel brand duct tape strapped across Caylee’s nose and mouth.

Could this be a Major Connection? - Valhall Dtqct

But it could be further proof that Caylee’s duct taped, dead body was in Casey’s trunk. Because the most likely item to have caused this impression is called a quick connect wire terminator. These terminators are used extensively in automobile wiring systems.

READ MORE:
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1716
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Could this be a Major Connection? - Valhall Empty Re: Could this be a Major Connection? - Valhall

Post by kiwimom Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 am

I think that looks like a paper clip to me. I wonder if the caption on this photo is correct that says it's Q62 tape. I think it might actually be the gas can tape. It looks too clean. The next photo's in the sequence in this doc release are of the other side of the gas can tape. Also, read here in this report where the technician states where he tacked the gas can tape to a backing which left a hole. I believe you can clearly see the tack hole in this pic above.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/GASTANK-DUCTTAPEEVIDENCE.pdf
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down