Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC

2 posters

Go down

ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC Empty ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:49 am

Police are looking for a missing 12-year-old who was last seen walking away from her school in east Charlotte this week.

ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC 12012747_BG1

Ericka Aurelia Landeros was last seen walking away from Albemarle Middle School at 6900 Democracy Drive on Thursday, Feb. 18.
She was wearing a blue shirt, black jacket, black pants and black boots.
Landeros is described as a Hispanic female who is 5'3" tall and weighs 130 pounds. She has brown eyes and black hair.
If you know where she may be, call 911.

Last edited by TomTerrific0420 on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC Empty ERICKA LANDEROS

Post by Alishamarieny Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:45 am

MY NAME IS ALISHA PERALTA AND I AM ERICKAS AUNT, ERICKAS NAME SPELLED WRONG (ITS ERICKA NOT ERICA)

THE PICTURE YOU HAVE OF ERICKA IS OF HER IN HER HALLOWEEN COSTUME WITH MAKEUP ON AND STRAIGHT HAIR, ERICKA HAS NATURALLY VERY CURLY HAIR.

I SPOKE TO ERICKAS MOTHER, SENIA NEITO AND WE BOTH FOUND MORE ACCURATE PICTURES OF THE WAY SHE LOOKS.

PLEASE SEND ME AN E MAIL WHERE I CAN SEND HER RECENT PICTURES, PLEASE REPLACE THE PICTURE YOU HAVE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
ALISHA PERALTA

Alishamarieny
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC Empty Re: ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Alishamarieny wrote:MY NAME IS ALISHA PERALTA AND I AM ERICKAS AUNT, ERICKAS NAME SPELLED WRONG (ITS ERICKA NOT ERICA)

THE PICTURE YOU HAVE OF ERICKA IS OF HER IN HER HALLOWEEN COSTUME WITH MAKEUP ON AND STRAIGHT HAIR, ERICKA HAS NATURALLY VERY CURLY HAIR.

I SPOKE TO ERICKAS MOTHER, SENIA NEITO AND WE BOTH FOUND MORE ACCURATE PICTURES OF THE WAY SHE LOOKS.

PLEASE SEND ME AN E MAIL WHERE I CAN SEND HER RECENT PICTURES, PLEASE REPLACE THE PICTURE YOU HAVE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
ALISHA PERALTA
---Hello Alisha. Thanks very much for helping us to correct your niece's name. I certainly hope we can assist in spreading the word of her disappearance and help return her to home soon!
If you have more recent, updated photos you are welcome to post them right here on this topic page. You may "host" them here or direct link to them from any other outside source (i.e. Photobucket).
We welcome your participation!
Hang Tough,
TomT
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC Empty Re: ERICKA AURELIA LANDEROS - 12 yo - Charlotte NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:35 pm

CHARLOTTE -- A Charlotte girl reported missing this week has been found.Ericka
Landeros, 12, had not been seen since she left Albemarle Road Middle
School on Thursday. But today the family said that she had been with a
friend.She is now at home.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down