Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT

+9
kidsRspecial
mom_in_il
Carolina Girl
kygirl09
just_a_mom
twinkletoes
Annabeth
admin
TomTerrific0420
13 posters

Go down

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT Empty PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm

HARTFORD CT -- Police are searching for a Hartford teen they said was last seen more than two weeks ago.Detectives
said Priscilla Alvarado, 17, was last seen on Feb. 7.

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 22644877_640X480

Alvarado is
described as being 5 feet tall, weighing 165 pounds and of Hispanic
descent. He has brown eyes and hair and a light complexion, police said.Police said Alvarado is known to frequent the Middletown and New Britain areas.Anyone with information regarding Alvarado's whereabouts is urged to contact the Hartford Police Department by dialing 860-722-TIPS.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT Empty Re: PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Hartford Police Searching
for Missing Teenage
Girl

(Hartford) -
Detectives of the Hartford Police Department's Juvenile Investigative
Division are searching for a missing teenager, depicted in the photo below,
last seen on February 7th, 2010. Priscilla Alvarado, 17, a 5 ft., 165
lbs, Hispanic female with brown hair and eyes and a light complexion, is
known to frequent the Middletown and New Britain areas.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Miss Alvarado is asked to contact Hartford
Police Detective Ivys Arroyo at 860-757-4236. Confidential, anonymous
tips, may be made by calling Hartford Crime Stoppers at 860-722-TIPS (8477).

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT Image002
Priscilla Alvarado, 17, of Hartford

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 2008_6

860-722-TIPS (8477)
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT Empty Re: PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT

Post by admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 am

If anyone here ever wonders if our efforts make a difference....I'm here to tell you they DO. The wonderful group here never ceases to amaze me. I am in tears right now...I love you all so much...and am so grateful that I even know any of you. PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 616541

Priscilla Alvarado is found. Safe. For the moment. What a precious girl.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:18 am

Do we have confirmation of this Admin?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:14 am

I just got off the phone with the CT police..they have her, picked her up safely...she is fine and FOUND! She is a smart kid, wants to go back to school...she has plans, aspirations...she is a sweetheart...

And they wanted all of you to know how much they appreciated our efforts. I am stunned at the moment, I never imagined...but am so grateful...and honored...god, I love you guys so much... PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:15 am

And Tom, honey if it weren't for you, she would've never found us, she might still be missing. Tom, you are my hero. I adore you, thank you so much.
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabeth Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:18 am

Tom you ROCK thanks for all you do to help these children.......Melissa, Thank you for being our leader. Woo hoo a missing child found PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 449461 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 449461 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 369783 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 14522 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 369783 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 14522 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 932841

Annabeth
Annabeth

Job/hobbies : Being a Dingbat takes all my time

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:27 am

Admin wrote:And Tom, honey if it weren't for you, she would've never found us, she might still be missing. Tom, you are my hero. I adore you, thank you so much.
We all adore him. He works so hard to keep this info current and accurate.

TOM YOU ROCK!!!
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by just_a_mom Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:31 am

You guys are the best PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177
just_a_mom
just_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by kygirl09 Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:38 am

Prayers for you Priscilla pray pray pray Life can be tough kiddo but we are here for you thumbs up Hang in there.

Thanks admins & mods...Love you guys sad hug
kygirl09
kygirl09

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Girl Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:43 am

I'm SO PROUD of this J4C family!!! PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 533396 My cup runneth over! PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935
Carolina Girl
Carolina Girl

Job/hobbies : Housewife/Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:46 am

Carolina wrote:I'm SO PROUD of this J4C family!!! PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 533396 My cup runneth over! PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935

Me too. I'm speechless. PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 847791 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 616541
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:22 am

J4C ROCKS!!
And Admin, you rock too!! PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 744935
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by kidsRspecial Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:16 am

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 666663 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 954640 This is just wonderful news... Awesome Job Tom, and Melissa, and other Admin/mods involved...

Melissa, you are the backbone of our site, without you none of this would be possible.. God bless you, you are awesome! And most of all, Thank you little Caylee for leading us to help others!!!
kidsRspecial
kidsRspecial

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear aka GA Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:51 am

THIS IS AMAZING....... PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177
Bear aka GA
Bear aka GA

Job/hobbies : Staying Single

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:24 pm

Admin wrote:And Tom, honey if it weren't for you, she would've never found us, she might still be missing. Tom, you are my hero. I adore you, thank you so much.
---I am in a stupor over this. Amazing doesn't begin to describe my thoughts. I am humbled that we had a part in her safe return. I am glad somebody from the Blamily was here when she made contact. Most of this went down while I was enjoying my Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner. I joined in toward the end.
To all of you who made the calls, sent the messages and made it really happen... PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:10 pm

all because of one little girl....caylee.....
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaysbelieve Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 577177 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 652672 AWESOME JOB MODS/ADMIN!! YOU SHOULD ALL BE
EXTREMELY PROUD OF YOURSELVES!
PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 652672 TOM, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WHAT
YOU DO, THIS PROVES THAT WHAT YOU DO IS NOT DONE IN VAIN. FANTASTIC JOB MR. TOM!
PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 390447

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 719242 THANK YOU GOD & CAYLEE, FOR BRINGING US ALL TOGETHER. MIRACLES STILL DO HAPPEN!

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 79549 ALL!!
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:45 am

Amazing!!!!!!!!! PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 325898 PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 680279
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by admin Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:44 pm

PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 616541 I just want to let Priscilla know what an impact she has had on me personally.

Good luck to you kiddo, and if you ever need a friend, I think you have about 1300 here. PRISCILLA ALVARADO - 17 yo - Hartford CT 412475
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down