Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Google Searches and Cindy’s Judas Moment byJWG ValHall mystery writer

Go down

The Google Searches and Cindy’s Judas Moment byJWG  ValHall mystery writer Empty The Google Searches and Cindy’s Judas Moment byJWG ValHall mystery writer

Post by momgot2kids Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1826

Posted on March 5th, 2010 by JWG

Valhall recently posted an article discussing the Google searches, after which I pointed out a few minor errors in her interpretation of the searches. In her consistently down-home way, she asked me if I would be willing to post my own observations. I told her I would when I finally had the chance, which I seem to have now.

First, I want to say I am humbled by Val’s invitation to have me post. This is her blog, and within mere months she has established a solid reputation on the net as a thorough researcher, careful thinker, and fair moderator. While she and I communicate frequently and have always respected each other’s work, I was nonetheless surprised by her invite. My hope is not to diminish in any way the solid reputation she has already built with this site.

Back a few months ago I went through the Google search spreadsheet line-by-line in an attempt to better understand what it was revealing. The spreadsheet is one that was released on April 6, 2009 as part of discovery, but was not made available by the media. I obtained my copy from Muzikman over at Websleuths (insert rocker emoticon here).
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down