Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nancy Grace’s guests don’t agree on whether George’s alleged mistress can be believed

Go down

Nancy Grace’s guests don’t agree on whether George’s alleged mistress can be believed Empty Nancy Grace’s guests don’t agree on whether George’s alleged mistress can be believed

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:32 pm

Casey Anthony: Nancy Grace’s guests don’t agree on whether George’s alleged mistress can be believed

posted by halboedeker on March, 17 2010 10:04 AM

Bombshell! Nancy Grace was back on the Casey Anthony case in a big way last night. Or maybe I should say the George Anthony portion of the story.

The HLN host talked to the sister of George Anthony’s alleged mistress as well as WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich and WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

River Cruz, the alleged mistress, passed a polygraph test, sister Skye Benhaida told Grace. Benhaida also denied that her sister’s story has been sold to the National Enquirer.

“This situation here has nothing to do with the money. My sister’s not getting anything behind it,” Benhaida said. Rather, Cruz lost money by giving $5,000 to George Anthony, Benhaida said. “And she has not gotten it back,” Benhaida added.

Brad Conway, the attorney for George Anthony, has denied his client had the affair or that George made the comment that granddaughter Caylee died in an accident. Casey Anthony, George’s daughter, is charged with first-degree murder in the toddler’s death.

WFTV’s Sheaffer explained what the accident comment could mean.

“The bottom line is, is that George made this statement, that the child was dead, one month before the body was found, when in public he’s professing that the child has been kidnapped,” Sheaffer told Grace.

“That shows that either he had direct knowledge of that death of the child or that the killer confided into — confided that information to him that the child was dead. And the only person that has that relationship with him is the killer. The mother.”

Sheaffer said he found Benhaida “very credible” and added, “If her sister is as half as credible as she is, then the prosecution is not going to have a problem with her information.”

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla wasn’t putting any stock in the accident comment or statements from the alleged mistress.

“I don’t think that that’s any conversation that tot mom had with George along those lines,” Padilla said.

As for Cruz, Padilla said: “I think Crystal Holloway is the young lady’s real name. She’s from upstate New York. And I would tend to believe that George has gotten himself into something that first of all is not of his making. I think it’s all fiction on this lady’s part. The times that we were there and George was around, there was no indication that anything like this was going on. And I can tell you this, that if Cindy had even got wind of something like this George wouldn’t be around to talk about it today.”

What do you make of those comments?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/03/casey-anthony-nancy-graces-guests-dont-agree-on-whether-georges-alleged-mistress-can-be-believed.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down