Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A hearing, a couple of bombshells and a lot of questions by ValHall

Go down

A hearing, a couple of bombshells and a lot of questions by ValHall Empty A hearing, a couple of bombshells and a lot of questions by ValHall

Post by momgot2kids Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:32 pm

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/19/a-hearing-a-couple-of-bombshells-and-a-lot-of-question/
A hearing, a couple of bombshells and a lot of questionsPosted on March 19th, 2010 by Valhall

So Casey’s indigency hearing took place yesterday along with two or three real OMG moments reported on the news, so I thought I’d just compile my own questions along with some that have come out in the awesome discussion that took place during and after the hearing. So here are my top 10 questions:

10. If Todd Macaluso just got disbarred by the California bar because it was determined he stole trust money from his clients AND Todd Macaluso gave $70,000 to Casey’s legal fund, did Baez et al. just blow through stolen funds?

9. If Andrea Lyon has a clinic that raises donations for poor people’s defenses AND Andrea Lyon gave $70,000 to Casey’s legal fund from that clinic while Casey had her blood money, did donors get misled about where their contributions were going?
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down