Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COLIN VAN VLECK - 4 Weeks (2009) - Arlington/Bennington VT

+10
babyjustice
Bear aka GA
elt802
onehope
dewbiez
mermaid55
inmyfloridaopinion
admin
kiwimom
TomTerrific0420
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

COLIN VAN VLECK - 4 Weeks (2009) - Arlington/Bennington VT - Page 3 Empty Re: COLIN VAN VLECK - 4 Weeks (2009) - Arlington/Bennington VT

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:20 pm

Rainville said pressure inside the infant’s skull doesn’t account for
the injuries like a detached retina (in the eye) and hemorrhages in his
neck muscles
. She said that even the defense’s experts agreed that there
has been no documented case or study showing a child having died of
intracranial pressure caused by a single suture craniosynostosis

She
said a child with the level of intracranial pressure needed to cause
the damage Colin Van Vleck exhibited would not have been seen in an
attentive, healthy child as the infant was reported to be earlier. She
said experts testified that if the child were conscious, he’d have been
in agony, blind, and unable to move

This backs up much of what I have read about this condition, which heretofore I wasn't even aware of. This is science in its purest form.

Wright, in his closing, said the case keys around the standard of
reasonable doubt
, and he criticized the Vermont Medical Examiner’s
Office, referring to Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Steven Shapiro as a
"zealot" who first came to a conclusion then looked for evidence to
support it.
Wright suggested the work by the state medical examiner was "sloppy"
"They were looking for answers and they got nothing. (Van Vleck) and his
family were betrayed by the medical professionals in Vermont."

We have heard this defense story before. I believe it was in June of this year when throwing spaghetti at the wall and name calling became the standard procedure in that Orlando trial.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

COLIN VAN VLECK - 4 Weeks (2009) - Arlington/Bennington VT - Page 3 Empty Re: COLIN VAN VLECK - 4 Weeks (2009) - Arlington/Bennington VT

Post by dewbiez Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Today we are allowed to finally mourn Colin Russ Van Vleck. Today his father was found not guilty. My best friend, brother his family and all of us are finally vindicated by a jury of our peers. Take this verdict and shove it up your ignorant hateful asses. Good luck on trolling your future victims losers. You fucking lynch mob assholes. <3

dewbiez
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:51 pm

UPDATE: Not guilty in infant death

KEITH WHITCOMB JR.
Posted: 11/02/2011 10:50:59 AM EDT

BENNINGTON - An Arlington man was found not guilty Wednesday on a charge he caused the death of his 5-week-old son in 2009.
Russ. C. Van Vleck, 28, along with his family and friends breathed sighs of relief as the verdict was announced, exchanging hugs and shedding tears.

"I can finally move on with my life," Van Vleck said to a friend.

The trial began Oct. 17 and was heavy on expert witnesses called by both sides. It was the state's contention that on Oct. 2 2009, Van Vleck shook or threw Colin R. Van Vleck in a moment of anger, and had a number of experts, including members of the Vermont Medical Examiner's Office, testify on their interpretations of the child's injuries.

Van Vleck's attorneys sought opinions from Florida medical examiners as well as a Maryland nuerosurgeon to advance the idea the infant died from a combination birth defect and injury. They said the injury caused Colin Van Vleck's brain to swell, while a defect prevented his skull from expanding properly, thus killing him.

Attorneys for both sides thanked the jury for its patience and careful deliberations, which began early Tuesday afternoon. Jurors were deadlocked that evening and decided to break until this morning to hear a bit of replayed testimony.

http://www.benningtonbanner.com/ci_19245932
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:05 pm

dewbiez wrote:Today we are allowed to finally mourn Colin Russ Van Vleck. Today his father was found not guilty. My best friend, brother his family and all of us are finally vindicated by a jury of our peers. Take this verdict and shove it up your ignorant hateful asses. Good luck on trolling your future victims
losers. You fucking lynch mob assholes. <3

Wow, it is a shame you did not have it within yourself, to mourn the loss of this baby till now. I hope during this mourning-healing time, you can let go of this anger and hostility. How rude to discuss the death of an innocent child with such vulgarity.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:17 pm

I am pleased that the jury was not deadlocked and they came to a conclusion. Best wishes in the future for all.

ignorant hateful asses

At no time did I ever express any hate toward the father. I certainly would if he was held responsible.
Our purpose here is not to judge but inform and keep track of our justice system for the innocents.
Our purpose was, and always has been, to seek the truth.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 am

imho i still think he was guilty

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3