Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blanchard Park - No Divers there so far today 11:26am

Go down

Blanchard Park - No Divers there so far today 11:26am Empty Blanchard Park - No Divers there so far today 11:26am

Post by oviedo45 Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:26 pm

went to bp, local6 and fox news webcam are there now. both came over to talk with me, wanted to know when the divers were coming. i said "if the divers are coming you mean?" - told them spyder left sat night and that he told me they would have to regroup to get another team together. the news people said they heard divers were going to be back so they assumed it was blackwater, i told them if it was the blackwater diving comp, they told me they would NOT be back today. i told them i would call them when and if i heard anything. i also asked them if they contacted the park ranger to see if anyone had sought permission to dive today (duh) and they had not. i told them they should check because divers just can't show up with their gear and dive, we had medics, etc. and any advanced dive team would need the same type of clearance. they did ask if i was with the bounty hunters or TES or the divers and i told them i was just with our little forum, trying to find caylee. told them we are not interested in money or publicity, just what we can do to help find caylee. no interviews, and i wouldn't give them my number either. they wrote theirs down for me.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down