Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX

4 posters

Go down

MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH  - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX Empty MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:15 am

Mexican missing girl asphyxiated, mother suspected

Mar. 31, 2010 06:25 PM

TOLUCA, Mexico, - A disabled 4-year-old girl whose disappearance last week sparked an outpouring of sympathy across Mexico was found in her own bedroom, and prosecutors said Wednesday the girl was asphyxiated and her mother is a suspect.

The shocking discovery of the lifeless Paulette Gebara Farah underthe mattress of her own bed at her wealthy parents' apartment on theoutskirts of Mexico City left prosecutors struggling to explain how multiple searches could have been conducted without the body being found. Investigators weren't even looking for the girl in the apartment at the time, but were searching for suitcases or other family possessions that might have been missing or moved.

"There was a presence of odors," Mexico State Attorney General Alberto Bazbaz said of the discovery of the girl's body late Tuesday.

Still, Bazbaz also said he had talked with the mother in the bedroom where the body was found but had not detected anything. His comment suggested the grisly possibility that the mother, a lawyer, had spoken with authorities and journalists while sitting on the same bed under which they body was found.

Since the girl was reported missing March 22 by her parents, the family and supporters had scattered images of the girl wearing a princess dress on billboards and flyers across Mexico City, a region where occasional reports of child stealing have created dread among many parents.

The girl had difficulties walking and talking due to an unspecified disability.

Bazbaz said prosecutors initially assumed they were dealing with a case in which the girl had somehow been taken from the luxury apartment building. But he said they became suspicious of the mother, Lisette Farah, after she was overheard telling her other daughter not to talk because the family might be blamed for the disappearance.

Lisette Farah, her husband, Mauricio Gebara, and two nannies had been put under a form of house arrest for questioning Monday, after authorities said they detected contradictions in their statements to police. Authorities said Monday that the four were not suspects. They were being held at a government facility and were not available to comment on the prosecutors' statement Wednesday.

It was unclear whether the spot where the body was found wrapped in sheets was where the girl died, or whether the body had been moved, authorities said.

While the results of an autopsy are pending, Bazbaz said the girl had "obstruction of the areas where oxygen could enter" but no other signs of violence were immediately found. The family lives in Huixquilican, an upscale suburb of Mexico City located in Mexico State, which borders the capital.

In previous television interviews, the mother said she had put Paulette to bed in her bedroom the night of March 21. The next morning, one of her nannies reported Paulette wasn't in her room, and investigators found no signs of forced entry to the apartment.

Farah pleaded for her daughter's return at a news conference held outside the apartment building Sunday night.
"Please, I'm desperate. Half of my heart has been taken," she said.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH  - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX Empty Re: MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX

Post by admin Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 am

MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH  - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX 102476 Toe, this is a shocking story, on so many levels. I will never be able to wrap my head around moms who kill their own babies. She is a lawyer for heaven's sake. Wealthy. Two nannies? Giving interviews sitting on her dead daughter? WTH? Why? Why, why, why, why?
admin
admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH  - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX Empty Re: MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX

Post by twinkletoes Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Admin wrote:MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH  - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX 102476 Toe, this is a shocking story, on so many levels. I will never be able to wrap my head around moms who kill their own babies. She is a lawyer for heaven's sake. Wealthy. Two nannies? Giving interviews sitting on her dead daughter? WTH? Why? Why, why, why, why?

Sitting on her dead daughter. That phrase just stuck me so hard. I don't get it. I will never get it. I am sick over this.
MEXICO • Paulette Gebara FARAH  - 4 yo (2010) - Toluca, MX 765842
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:58 am

Prosecutors said Thursday they were searching for a man believed
linked to the shocking death of a disabled 4-year-old girl whose body
was found in her bedroom in a Mexico City suburb more than a week after
her parents reported her missing. Mexico State Attorney General Alberto Bazbaz said an autopsy showed
Paulette Gebara Farah died between five and nine days before her body
was found in a search of her families' luxury apartment that started
late Tuesday and resulted in the grisly find early Wednesday. That means the girl could have already been dead March 22, the day her
mother reported her missing, telling police she put the girl to bed the
previous night and found her gone in the morning. Her body was found more than a week later wedged between the mattress
and frame of her own bed. Prosecutors left open the possibility that it
may have been moved back to the bedroom, which police, relatives and the
media had tromped through for more than a week without noticing
anything -- until investigators detected a suspicious odor. The girl's disappearance set off a widespread search in which the family
and supporters scattered images of the girl wearing a princess dress on
billboards and flyers across Mexico City, which borders Mexico State. Her mother, Lisette Farah, is being held as a suspect in her death. Mexico City Attorney General Miguel Mancera said Thursday that
authorities are seeking to question a man in the case. The individual --
who Mancera refused to identify -- was described as linked to the
mother. Mancera refused to specify what, if any, relationship there was
between the two. Earlier, Bazbaz confirmed the girl died of ''asphyxiation by
suffocation'' and said the case was considered a homicide. Mexico City residents were outraged by the turn of the events, and the
implication of the mother in the death. ''It stunned us. What lengths people can go to,'' said Ulises Rodriguez,
a 24-year-old office worker. ''It is inconceivable.''
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:29 am

Mexican parents suspected in the death of their 4-year-old daughter
were freed from detention Sunday but authorities said they remain under
investigation. The body of Paulette Gebara Farah was found in her own bedroom more than
a week after her parents reported her missing and launched a nationwide
campaign to find her. Investigators say she may have been asphyxiated.
The case has shocked Mexicans who had believed the girl was another
victim of widespread kidnappings that have filled parents across the
country with dread. Prosecutors decided Lizette Farah, 34, her husband, Mauricio Gebara, 38,
and two nannies could go free while the investigation continues, the
Mexico state attorney general's office said in a statement. They were
ordered to turn in their passports and are barred from leaving the
region surrounding Mexico City. Lizette Farah proclaimed her innocence Saturday through her lawyer. The parents and nannies made no comment to reporters as they walked out
of the hotel where they had been held under a form of house arrest in
Toluca, a city just west of Mexico City. Since Paulette was reported missing March 22, the family and supporters
had scattered images of the girl wearing a princess dress on billboards
and fliers across Mexico. The girl had difficulties walking and talking due to an unspecified
disability. Prosecutors said they initially assumed they were dealing with a case in
which the girl had somehow been taken from her luxury apartment
building. But they became suspicious of the mother after she was
overheard telling her other daughter not to talk because the family
might be blamed for the disappearance.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 am

A Mexican father has cast doubt on his wife's innocence in the death
of their 4-year-old daughter, whose body was found in her bedroom a week
after her parents reported her missing. Her mother tearfully insisted
that she was innocent. The case of Paulette Gebara, who was buried Tuesday, has riveted Mexico
since the girl's parents reported her missing on March 22. Sympathizers were shocked when police found Paulette's body wedged
between the mattress and frame of her own bed in a luxury apartment on
the outskirts of Mexico City. Investigators said she was suffocated. Police detained her parents and two nannies last week but released them
without charge after several days of questioning. All four remain under
investigation and are barred from leaving the country. Paulette's father, Mauricio Gebara, refused to defend his wife's
innocence when asked about it in an interview late Monday with local
Televisa network. Gebara said he was only certain of his own innocence.
''The only thing I can say is that for me, it wasn't an accident,''
Gebara said of his daughter's death. ''I can only speak for myself.'' In separate interview with Televisa, the mother, Lizette Farah, sobbed
as she insisted she had no idea why her husband was suspicious of her. ''They have played a lot with our minds. Maybe he didn't have enough
trust in me because I have never doubted him,'' Farah said, sobbing. She said her husband asked her not to attend Paulette's wake Monday. ''My husband told me he didn't want to see me again,'' Farah said, but
she attended the funeral Tuesday. Farah, a lawyer, says she last saw Paulette when she tucked her into bed
on the night of March 21. She says when Paulette nanny went to wake her
the next morning, she was gone. In the interview, Farah insisted she had no idea how her daughter's body
ended up in the bedroom. She said that she was outside her home when
police detained her last week and that a psychologist told her that her
daughter was found dead. ''It was the last thing I wanted to hear,'' Farah said. ''All I know is
that I lost my little angel.'' She said her daughter, the younger of two sisters, was born with a
disability that impaired her speech and movement on the left side of her
body. She said Paulette had made progress with therapy and was able to
feed herself, climb stairs and use the bathroom on her own. Farah insisted she never considered caring for her daughter a burden, as
Mexicans have widely speculated. ''She was always a fighter,'' Farah said, her face again crumpling into
sobs. ''Nobody could believe what that girl had achieved.''
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by MililaniGirl Sun May 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Paulette bribery case

June 16, 2010

The case has not been closed, but through the media and many will have turned the sheet, apparently in the law enforcement bodies has been given what is known is "shelved".

It was, without doubt, the criminal case that has attracted the most public and political attention in recent years.

There has even overshadowed the abduction or "disappearance" as the Administration failed to qualify the fact sought Calderón de Diego Fernandez de Cevallos.

Perhaps because there was an angelic-faced girl who first found the abducted and eventually was found dead at the very foot of his bed!

Disbelief in the expert is widespread.

How did not detect the tiny body in a state of putrefaction sniffer dogs?

How was that at least three people slept in that bed and not notice the presence of the small body?
How did domestic staff "made" the bed and ...?

Questions and doubts have resulted in an overwhelming rejection to the State of Mexico authorities have wanted to "sell" as "his truth."

But that's not all. What I will reveal below, the doubts increased.

This is the first released version au petit-committee - by the family of the little girl's father, in the sense that the secretary general of the government of Enrique Peña Nieto ordered would have 100 million pesos in exchange for a pair of days after making your request is "close" the case and even the prosecutor at that time still Bazbaz left office.

This comment also and already know at least half the members of the community to which they belong, "that the family of Mauritius Gebara, notably his father, could only collect 50 million pesos, which would have been delivered Luis Miranda Nava and that which he had committed a couple of days later he would have to know the opinion which no one still believes, that the death of Paulette Gebarah Farah would have been "accidental."

Those who know the version, and there are many ", it raises several questions. You really influenced Miranda Nava in the paper that former Attorney Bazbaz now read to the media at a press conference? Miranda Nava acted "per se" as a millionaire, or request followed instructions from above? Is it only "agandalló" and aware of where came the result of the investigation, called the hundred million, of which only half have received, for his own pocket?

As it was, the fact that the family disclosed Gebara is criminal. A crime of another crime. The economic advantage of a tragedy ... which lends itself well to ask why Paulette's grandfather served in part to the bribery. Perhaps to protect his own son, Mauricio, who in the morning in which he denounced the disappearance of the girl went out early in his apartment with a suitcase?

And during investigations starring Miranda Nava had shares in the case. They spoke, for example, that on Friday Easter holiday was in the premises of the State of Mexico Attorney, "turning instructions" to Bazbaz, which refused, arguing that had only used the helipad of this dependence for a landing ... so no was not usual.

Also, at another time of the investigation, was linked to his girlfriend's family's mother Paulette, which practically denied saying when a consonant plus one of the names.

The secretary of government of Enrique Peña Nieto is suspect.

"Justice to the highest bidder," said recently the occupant of Los Pinos.

"He was right in this particular case?

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?p=752883
MililaniGirl
MililaniGirl

Job/hobbies : "Idiot Blogger"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down