Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEFENSE WANTS STRICKLAND OFF CASEY ANTHONY CASE by sprocket

Go down

DEFENSE WANTS STRICKLAND OFF CASEY ANTHONY CASE by sprocket Empty DEFENSE WANTS STRICKLAND OFF CASEY ANTHONY CASE by sprocket

Post by momgot2kids Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 pm

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/04/defense-wants-strickland-off-casey.html
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Defense Wants Strickland Off Casey Anthony Case
I usually enjoy reading motions and picking them apart. The latest one, impressively titled DEFENDANT, CASEY MARIE ANTHONY'S MOTION TO DISQUALIFY TRIAL JUDGE, has knocked me for a loop. It has to be one of the craziest motions I have ever read.
Why do I think that? Well, for one thing, I have watched every hearing for the case and reported back here at T&T since August 12, 2008. I have watched Judge Stan Strickland work through so many motions with the patience of Job. He has tried to steer Jose Baez through the process at the same time. As far as I can tell, as a layman, the judge has been more than generous with the defense. He has ruled to the letter of the law and when a motion hasn't met it, he has often advised Baez on how to get what he wants in an appropriate manner.

Now, the defense doesn't want him on the case and has come up with some interesting reasons. From what I've read across the Internet since this motion saw light of day at the close of court, the defense must file such a motion within 10 days of becoming aware of the situation.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down