Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Conway involved in this? I am sure they all were

Go down

Was Conway involved in this? I am sure they all were Empty Was Conway involved in this? I am sure they all were

Post by momgot2kids Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 pm

http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/04/20/was-conway-involved-in-this-i-think-so/
Was Conway involved in this? I am sure they all were
After reading the news sites, I have come to the conclusion that Brad Conway and his clients, were involved with helping the defense team, along with the informant, of removing Judge Strickland. Brad Conway had told Baez that there are 2 things this Judge asks for: The trains leaves at 8:30 [in other words be on time] and be prepared[this means come with everything you need]. According to Conway he has said: “Judge Perry is a good judge; he knows the law. Stan Strickland is just as good and knowledgeable. He’s also extremely patient. He lets you say what you have to say, then he rules.”

Baez, who still doesn’t have the credentials to run this death penalty case will have to get it together for this Judge. As stated in the last post, Judge Perry is a no-nonsense, hard core judge!

It is only one day into this, where Judge Perry has taken over. I wonder how long it will be before we hear the “No video taping at the Jail”, and the “TES searchers” motions. I am sure the defense team has them hot off the printer, ready to be filed again!

I do wish this Judge good luck as he will need it.
momgot2kids
momgot2kids
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Mom/Ring Master

Back to top Go down