Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted

3 posters

Go down

AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted Empty AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue May 11, 2010 11:42 am

Hammond LA ---- Police are looking for a missing 15-year-old Hammond girl
who may have fled to Jackson, Miss., where her estranged stepfather
lives, the Hammond Police Department reported Monday.
Missing since the night of May 2, Aimee Ainsworth was last seen
wearing blue basketball shorts, a yellow shirt and a camouflage jacket, a
Hammond Police Department release said.
AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted Missing+teen+051110

Ainsworth is approximately 5 feet, 7 inches and 170 pounds, police
said.
She has shoulder-length brown hair, brown eyes and freckles, police
said.
She is a student at Northwood High School in Amite.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Ainsworth is asked to
contact Sgt. Suzanne Miller at (985) 277-5736 or (985) 351-7300.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted Empty Re: AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:24 pm

:O( Still missing.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted Empty Re: AIMEE AINSWORTH - 15 yo - Hammond (E of Baton Rouge) LA/Jackson MI Alerted

Post by alwaysbelieve Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:34 am

http://www.neworleans.com/news/local-news/466759.html

Hammond Teenager Missing Since May
Written by WGNO ABC26 News | Thursday, 02 September 2010 13:15

More than 120 days. That's how long a Hammond mother says her daughter has been missing.

Rachel Gallagher crochets a lot. She says she has a lot of time on her hands as she waits for her daughter to be found. Aimee Ainsworth disappeared in May.

"She left 11 days before her 16th birthday. There's been no word, no phone call, you know, no letter, no note. There was nothing. She just vanished into thin air," Gallagher said.

Gallagher says it was on a Sunday. No argument, just realized late that night clothes and makeup were gone. She says her daughter had some authority issues, but nothing unusual.

It's difficult, almost haunting for Rachel to stay in this house without Aimee. That's why she's been packing and thinking about moving somewhere else in Hammond.

"I'll sit here on the couch and look at the stairwell and see her standing there being sassy, ghosts of her everywhere," Gallagher said.

Sergeant Suzanne Miller has been heading up the case from the get-go. This case is even listed with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"As a female detective and as a mother, the longer they stay away, sometimes the less chance you get of getting them back," Sgt. Miller said.

A couple of tips have come in the girl who's now 16 may have been seen in Mississippi and in Florida.

"My gut feeling is that may is alive and well and I guess that's because I'm a mom and I want that to be my gut feeling," Miller said.

Aimee's mother wants the same and sends this message.

"That I love her. I miss her. I don't care what has happened and I just want to know that she's safe and okay," Gallagher said.

If Aimee Ainsworth is with relatives, police say they could face charges of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:34 pm

Missing 16-Year-Old Found, Step Dad Busted After Two Ran Off Together

A Hammond mother's nightmare is over now that her 16-year-old daughter is no longer missing.
Aimee Ainsworth had been missing for nine months after running off and allegedly having a sexual relationship with her 29-year-old stepfather.
After an anonymous tip from a friend, the teen's family informed deputies, and Monday morning Plaquemines Parish Sheriff's Deputies found her and arrested Robert Laird, her step father. He's charged with aggravated incest.
Detectives say she'd been living with laird inside an office at a plumbing business in empire.
The girl told detectives the two had a sexual relationship since May of 2009, but her mother says it started years earlier after the teen was raped by Laird.
Aimee's mother, Rachel Gallagher is still legally married to Laird. She's hoping to be reunited with Aimee soon.
"Her innocence can never be replaced," Gallagher said. "I love her and I'm waiting to see her."
As of Monday night, Aimee was in protective custody protective custody of Plaquemines Parish Sheriff's Office, and is expected to be turned over to authorities in Hammond today.

http://www.neworleans.com/news/local-news/557756.html
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down