Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony – Hey Chowder Head! IXNAY HETAY AWLAY OOKSBAY!

Go down

Casey Anthony – Hey Chowder Head! IXNAY HETAY AWLAY OOKSBAY! Empty Casey Anthony – Hey Chowder Head! IXNAY HETAY AWLAY OOKSBAY!

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 26, 2010 7:53 pm

CALLS FOR JUSTICE

Casey Anthony – Hey Chowder Head! IXNAY HETAY AWLAY OOKSBAY!

05/26/2010 donchais

Excerpt:

I must say I always enjoy ritanita’s articles on the mountain of motions that have been filed in the Casey Anthony murder case. Her latest is no exception. The two motions to be heard on June 1 have, as usual, some flaws as ritanita points out!

Sealing Jail Visitation Log by Cheney Mason. To quote, “I find it curious that a seasoned attorney such as Cheney Mason would forget to notice the target of the motion, Orange County, the entity which administers the county correctional facilities.”

Reconsider Prior Rulings by Judge Strickland. This all revolves around the TES documents for the gazillionth time! Quote, “NeJame stated that Casey Anthony’s defense team scheduled the hearing without coordinating with him, and he had a pre-planned family holiday that day.

NeJame stated his office is coordinating a new hearing date with Casey Anthony’s defense, and that he was filing the conflict notice simply to assure his portion of the hearing be canceled and rescheduled.”

So, this got me thinking.

READ MORE: http://callsforjustice.wordpress.com/2010/05/26/casey-anthony-%E2%80%93-hey-chowder-head-ixnay-hetay-awlay-ooksbay/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down