Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George comes home - Valhall

Go down

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George comes home - Valhall Empty The Anthony Encycliepedia: George comes home - Valhall

Post by mom_in_il Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 pm

The Anthony Encycliepedia: George comes home

Posted on June 5th, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

This is the first installment of what will probably be a long string of articles on the inconsistencies that have plagued the official statements of the Anthony family. I have chosen to name it the Anthony Encycliepedia…because it basically will constitute a compendium of…lies! I will be creating a new page in the Library that will contain links to all Encycliepedia entries, for research. There will be an entry for each “topic of lie-age”…so to speak. I will only pull from the interviews and depositions. But I look forward to the Hinky readers contributing in the comments with conflicting statements on a given topic that they find in media interviews.

The first topic I have chosen is about George’s account of when he arrived home on July 15th, the night the 911 calls were made and all hell broke loose. Now, you may think, what’s so important about George’s account of coming home? Very good question! The importance of this first topic is to show HOW the Anthonys (in this particular case I’m talking about Cindy and George) “operate”. There has been a long standing opinion that Cindy controls what George says. While I can’t really argue the validity of that statement, I can offer the following to show that George also is very adapt at influencing Cindy. They have achieved liar-symbiosis…again, so to speak. And we will see this two-way “effect” in future topics addressed in the Encycliepedia.

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/06/05/the-anthony-encycliepedia-george-comes-home/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down