Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE

5 posters

Go down

ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE Empty ALAYNA HARDER - 14 weeks - Beatrice NE

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm

An Omaha man has been charged with felony child abuse in the death of his girlfriend's 14-week-old daughter.
Thirty-year-old Karl Kjeldgaard (kee-YELD-gard) appeared Friday in Gage County Court.
Beatrice police say Alayna Harder was found unresponsive in her home
on Sept. 7 and taken to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
Court documents say the girl had scratches on her head and bruises
on a hip, her feet and buttocks. The bruising appeared to have been
caused by a remote control on a bed in the home.
Kjeldgaard's next hearing is set for Oct. 19.
If convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE Empty Re: ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:38 am

A 30-year-old Omaha man will face arraignment in Gage County
District Court on a charge of intentional child abuse in the death of
his girlfriend's 14-week-old daughter.

Karl Kjeldgaard (kee-YELD-gard) appeared Monday in Gage County Court for his preliminary hearing.

Beatrice police say Alayna Harder was found unresponsive in her home on Sept. 7
and taken to a local hospital, where she was pronounced dead.

Court documents say the girl had scratches on her head and bruises on a hip,
her feet and buttocks. The bruising appeared to have been caused by a
remote control on a bed in the home.

Kjeldgaard's arraignment is set for Nov. 18.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE Empty ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:31 am

Charges against an Omaha man accused in the death of his girlfriend's 14-week-old daughter were
dismissed on Friday.
Gage County District Judge Paul Korslund granted a motion to drop charges of manslaughter and child
abuse resulting in death against Karl Kjeldgaard.
Gage County Attorney Randy Ritnour had said more time was needed to review
forensic evidence. Beatrice police have said Alayna Harder was found
unresponsive in her home on September 7, 2009.
Court documents say the girl had
scratches on her head and bruises on a hip, feet and buttocks. The
bruising appeared to have been caused by a remote control on a bed in the home.
Kjeldgaard's attorney James Mowbray says girl's death can be attributed to either natural causes or
an accident.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE Empty Re: ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE

Post by yvette67 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Are you kidding me?? Natural causes or an (*&% ing accident? Whohas an accident where the child is scratched & bruised bey a remote control??? What the heck is going on here? Why isn't someone outraged?? ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE 0169
yvette67
yvette67
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

ALAYNA HARDER - 14 Weeks (2009) - Omaha NE Empty yah

Post by karlmccoy Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:42 am

ridiculuos how people are all in everyones business. I feel sorry for them, they must be lost in life!~

Last edited by karlmccoy on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

karlmccoy
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Karl,

So how did the baby die? Tell us your side of the story? Are you saying there were NO scratches on Alayna's head and bruises
on a hip, her feet and buttocks caused by a remote control on a bed in the home.

What happened the day she died?

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by karlmccoy Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:03 am

Frankly, its none of your business! i really have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I realize there are alot of guilty creeps out there, but for the handful of us that didnt maybe you should just mind your own business and worry about your own life! Id hate it if my life was in such dissaray that I had to accuse everyone else based on news ( You do realize everything on the news is released by the police and prosecutors) They are NOT facts, it is only their opinion! I will have this to say, the new county attorney in that town is much more worthy, when you are in that position of power you cannot just throw charges at people and threaten them! You need evidence. You should care whether you think they really did do it or not! Funny how the dismissal came right as he lost the election! This has been very difficult to deal with and it is sad that some ( clowns ) that do not know me or anything about me, jump all over me, how would you feel if this happened to you. Im done talking about this, I proved my innocence!

karlmccoy
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:32 am

karlmccoy wrote:Frankly, its none of your business! i really have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. I realize there are alot of guilty creeps out there, but for the handful of us that didnt maybe you should just mind your own business and worry about your own life! Id hate it if my life was in such dissaray that I had to accuse everyone else based on news ( You do realize everything on the news is released by the police and prosecutors) They are NOT facts, it is only their opinion! I will have this to say, the new county attorney in that town is much more worthy, when you are in that position of power you cannot just throw charges at people and threaten them! You need evidence. You should care whether you think they really did do it or not! Funny how the dismissal came right as he lost the election! This has been very difficult to deal with and it is sad that some ( clowns ) that do not know me or anything about me, jump all over me, how would you feel if this happened to you. Im done talking about this, I proved my innocence!

Why did you come here and post a bunch of nonsense and then delete it? Your original post didn't even make sense so I asked you a simple question of what happened to the baby. Of course you don't have to answer it, but why post if you're going to be so arrogant. The articles that are posted here are straight from the newspapers they originated from. Are you going to go to all of them and post your angry rants? If you google search your name you'll see the same articles are being discussed on other forums. If you're innocent, then I'd try to cool down and express yourself without such venom and anger. I'm sorry if you were accused if you were actually innocent, but babies don't usually die for no reason, especially if there are marks indicating child abuse on them. Sorry but there are just too many innocent, defenseless babies that die everyday and they all can't be for no reason.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by karlmccoy Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:10 am

Im not posting angery rants, I feel extremely violated! All these posts do is violate an innocent person further, although I agree there arent many who truly are innocent! I would love to tell my story, but I have been told not too. Afraid of any more harrasment, even though the AG's office has closed it for good. True, they dont, but no one has seen any of the reports that the attorneys and I have. The bruises had happened days before that incident, by experts for the prosecution and defense, I was NOT there. There was signs of child abuse, but I didnt do it. It also was written allover all the documents that it did NOT result in the death. The scratches on the head, come the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge on, babies scratch themselves all the time, they are learning how to move and stuff. From what I was told they were extremely small scratches. Keep in mind I have not seen any bruises or scratches. I have all of the evidence here, but I do not look at it. The only time I saw the pictures is when the detectives, who are corrupt as hell!! showed me pictures, it was right after and I was in shock! It is a horrible thing, I live with it everyday, im a great dad to my kids and kids that are not mine, those that know me have any questions whether I would do something like that. I have raised children, mine are 12, 10, and 8. Never an issue! I also take care of my sons little sister, she turns 2 in december, im like her favorite person. No issues. I have had multiple girlfriends with children i have watched and never any issues, the little cuties still ask for me to this day and although im very busy, i try to make a little time for them all. I have joint custody of my two daughters, who I found out arent mine. I love children, they are such precious innocent, and sweet creations! Someone in that family has a secret and im extremely hurt it all got pointed at me. You think I would have relief since its over with, but I get very little! I stood up for myself though, I refused the plea deals, turning down a 0-5 to face 1-20 and 20-life, I should file a lawsuit against those crooked people, but I just dont want any more drama. How do you file a charge of child abuse resulting in death , when EVERY report that any side got back from doctors and experts said it DID NOT result in the death??? Sounds like a huge misuse of power to me, and this guy was known for it! That town was sick of him! Otopsy was SIDS, I was sleeping, and one thing the publice never got to know is that the mother was home the whoole time, heard nothing, not a very big place! Experts - without a doubt after sound tests, with background noises in place, she would have been able to hear! I just want this whole post and my picture removed, it just further alienates me everyday. I have hired an attorney to pursue all the posts on the internet, the case is over. I should not have to pay for it!

karlmccoy
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:38 am

Mr McCoy: Thanks for joining us here and bringing new insight into this case.
Census figures indicate that less than 1% of the total population of NE lives in Gage County which is some 800 square miles with a population concentration of roughly 26 people per square mile.
I cite this to show our readers how decidedly rural this area is.
We have seen other cases where these small town/county officials can be extremely biased due to family history. Everybody knows everybody and everybody is in everybody's business because there are so few people.
Everybody apparently knows you and what you were accused of and it would seem, sadly, that those charges will continue to plague your life as long as you continue to reside there. It shouldn't be necessary for you to move to avoid the stares and whispers, but it might help. Just a suggestion.
You sound like you were falsely prosecuted yet you do not wish to pursue it for for fear of opening up old wounds. I can empathize with that.
Please note that this storyline, though it will not be removed, has not been placed in the Adjudicated room but rather here in Resolved-Other. That should say something about our integrity. We know that the charges were dismissed and while we cannot do anything to change history we can certainly hope that your life going forward is not plagued with reminders of this travesty.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by karlmccoy Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:57 am

I really appreciate that! Thank You and Happy Holidays!

karlmccoy
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:30 pm

karlmccoy wrote:Im not posting angery rants, I feel extremely violated! All these posts do is violate an innocent person further, although I agree there arent many who truly are innocent! I would love to tell my story, but I have been told not too. Afraid of any more harrasment, even though the AG's office has closed it for good. True, they dont, but no one has seen any of the reports that the attorneys and I have. The bruises had happened days before that incident, by experts for the prosecution and defense, I was NOT there. There was signs of child abuse, but I didnt do it. It also was written allover all the documents that it did NOT result in the death. The scratches on the head, come the For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge on, babies scratch themselves all the time, they are learning how to move and stuff. From what I was told they were extremely small scratches. Keep in mind I have not seen any bruises or scratches. I have all of the evidence here, but I do not look at it. The only time I saw the pictures is when the detectives, who are corrupt as hell!! showed me pictures, it was right after and I was in shock! It is a horrible thing, I live with it everyday, im a great dad to my kids and kids that are not mine, those that know me have any questions whether I would do something like that. I have raised children, mine are 12, 10, and 8. Never an issue! I also take care of my sons little sister, she turns 2 in december, im like her favorite person. No issues. I have had multiple girlfriends with children i have watched and never any issues, the little cuties still ask for me to this day and although im very busy, i try to make a little time for them all. I have joint custody of my two daughters, who I found out arent mine. I love children, they are such precious innocent, and sweet creations! Someone in that family has a secret and im extremely hurt it all got pointed at me. You think I would have relief since its over with, but I get very little! I stood up for myself though, I refused the plea deals, turning down a 0-5 to face 1-20 and 20-life, I should file a lawsuit against those crooked people, but I just dont want any more drama. How do you file a charge of child abuse resulting in death , when EVERY report that any side got back from doctors and experts said it DID NOT result in the death??? Sounds like a huge misuse of power to me, and this guy was known for it! That town was sick of him! Otopsy was SIDS, I was sleeping, and one thing the publice never got to know is that the mother was home the whoole time, heard nothing, not a very big place! Experts - without a doubt after sound tests, with background noises in place, she would have been able to hear! I just want this whole post and my picture removed, it just further alienates me everyday. I have hired an attorney to pursue all the posts on the internet, the case is over. I should not have to pay for it!

Karl, now I'm listening to you! Not that I wasn't before, but I couldn't understand your original post because it was filled with anger which is understandable. Thank you for a clear, calm and more factual response, and I'd encourage you to stay in this mode when posting about your situation. May I suggest that you and your attorney craft an article explaining what happened clearly and factually and that you have been vindicated and try to get your local newspaper to print it. Then it would be posted nationwide and end up on most forums that originally carried the story. I'm sorry if you were mistreated and we certainly know that detectives use less than desirable tactics but when the death (and possible murder) of a baby is involved, most are understandable. I wish you the best and that you will be able to put this behind you. Stay as calm and logical as you can, and you will overcome this.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:18 pm

if he would leave these women alone and quit making all of these children then he wouldnt b caught in these kinds of situations in the first place

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down