Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When George and Cindy talk, we listen

5 posters

Go down

When George and Cindy talk, we listen Empty When George and Cindy talk, we listen

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:13 pm

Casey Anthony: When George and Cindy talk, we listen

posted by halboedeker on June, 16 2010 10:58 AM

Whenever it’s revealed that George and Cindy Anthony have granted an interview, there’s a burst of outrage.

But invariably, people do study what the parents of Casey Anthony say. They’re sort of surrogates for Casey, who hasn’t talked about being charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Network news outlets may explore George and Cindy’s pain or mark anniversaries. But these interviews aren’t about George and Cindy’s anguish, their tattoos or their jewelry. No, the interviews carry a theme: What have they said now?

George and Cindy will spill something that leaves observers shaking their heads in amazement. And the couple did not disappoint this week on ABC’s “Good Morning America.”

Actually, Cindy did not disappoint. She really surpassed herself. She announced that she talked about a body in a 911 call just to get the attention of police.

Why say that? Evidently to play down the call’s importance and help Casey case, which I doubt Cindy did.

Cindy’s unedited anguish two year ago was just too convincing. If she was faking emotion to get attention, she has been wasting herself. She should forget nursing and head straight to Hollywood, where she could challenge Miss Meryl Streep for roles.

Or there’s another explanation, one that seems more realistic. Cindy was being real then, and she wasn’t being authentic on “GMA.”

Cindy had another big moment on “GMA”: She said she could understand investigators’ suspicions because of Casey’s lies. Yet Cindy added, “A liar doesn’t make you a murderer.”

True, but it doesn’t help.

I feel for anyone who tries to interview George and Cindy Anthony. They’re not an easy interview. But even if Ashleigh Banfield fell short on “GMA,” she still got moments from Cindy that people are talking about.

That’s the main gift of George and Cindy — they always leave people talking.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/06/casey-anthony-when-george-and-cindy-talk-we-listen.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

When George and Cindy talk, we listen Empty James L McIntyre

Post by kelleyboys4 Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:35 am

Hi Guys, so sorry to post in a different spot but I haven't been here in almost a year so I am trying to rediscover how to use this site!

Did anyone read about this James L McIntyre who apparently has written to the Judge at least four times saying that there is a live Caylee and that she lives in NYC with a Zenaida Gonzalez?

I did some research on him and if I am correct, he has been disbarred due to a drunk driving accident and is known for intermittent drinking binges. - this may not be the same person but I do find it at the very least...interesting! When George and Cindy talk, we listen 512112

kelleyboys4
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

When George and Cindy talk, we listen Empty Re: When George and Cindy talk, we listen

Post by Jcoope28 Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:28 am

still its worth checking into I mean he even gave a location

Jcoope28
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

When George and Cindy talk, we listen Empty Re: When George and Cindy talk, we listen

Post by kelleyboys4 Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:00 pm

I agree, I was just wondering if it is the same person that was jailed for killing someone during a drunk driving accident. Not because of the incident but what is more intriguing imo is that he was a former attorney so he may have the intuition for this kind of case. The only real problem is that Caylee's dental records were a positive for the deceased little girl..... I wonder how we can find out if LE will actually look into the address?

kelleyboys4
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by hawaiicalls Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 pm

Aloha, kellyboys4 & Jcoope28....Here's an article that's interesting:

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/06/e-mailing-conspiracy-on-casey-anthony.html
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:38 pm

Welcome Jcoope and kelleyboys. Please join us in the main blog thread where the discussions are. Also, if you want to read around the other threads you will find some info about this guy...I think it may be under the rumor and gossip thread. He has posted here recently repeating his wacky stuff. Unfortunately the internet enables mentally ill people to insert themselves into cases these days.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down