Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial T & T

Go down

Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial  T & T  Empty Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial T & T

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 pm

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial

Excerpt:

I know that I won't be alone on Thursday, July 15 at 2 PM. There will be many people who follow the Casey Anthony trial hearing watching to see what will happen. Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. will presiding over what may well be one of the most contentious hearings we have witnessed.

The genesis of this hearing goes all the way back to the defense's May 6, 2010 Motion To Reconsider Strickland Rulings. One of the portions that was scheduled for that day was the motion to make all the Texas EquuSearch records available to the defense. Unfortunately, when setting the date for the hearing, defense attorney Cheney Mason did not confer with TES attorney Mark NeJame, who was unavailable for that date. The hearing for this issue was then scheduled for July 15. If you would like to review the content of this, read the article I posted on the topic. This motion is technically not a "second bite of the apple" since the Baez and Mason claim that it was impossible to review all the documents properly. Baez even stated in open Court during the May 6 budget hearing that he wanted all the names so that he could research all the volunteers.

READ MORE: http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/07/getting-ready-for-fireworks-hearing.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial  T & T  Empty Re: Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial T & T

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:45 am

Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial

Getting Ready for the Fireworks: Hearing Thursday in the Casey Anthony Murder Trial  T & T  Perry+May+10+Hearing

UPDATE!

The defense team filed an Objection to Release Of Documents Related To Intended Defense Review of the Evidence.

A quick read-through told me that the author was Cheney Mason and that there was not a single legal reference to bolster his arguments.

The motion will be heard at tomorrow's hearing.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/07/getting-ready-for-fireworks-hearing.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down