Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Casey Anthony Take A Deal With Prosecutors?

Go down

Will Casey Anthony Take A Deal With Prosecutors? Empty Will Casey Anthony Take A Deal With Prosecutors?

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 pm

Will Casey Anthony Take A Deal With Prosecutors?

Monday, July 19, 2010 by Mark Hutcherson

Now that damning 911 calls placed by Cindy Anthony will be allowed into evidence at Casey Anthony's murder trial next year, will the young defendant now decide that it would be in her own best interest to take a deal from the prosecutor rather than taking her chances with a jury in a court-of-law? I think it would be an excellent idea for Casey Anthony to take a plea deal with prosecutors, if one is offered, but my gut instinct tells me that she will not. Sadly, from day one - Casey Anthony has wrongly believed that she could pull the wool over the eyes of the police, DA and public by continuing to lie to everyone like she has to her mother for years. We all heard from the 911 calls that Cindy Anthony made two years ago that she did not trust her own daughters word when it came to the welfare of her grandchild. Why would any jury put more weight into what Casey Anthony said than her own mother did?

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/07/will-casey-anthony-take-deal-with.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down