Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

+23
t.dalton09
twinkletoes
Bear aka GA
MililaniGirl
justme4
Teresa
inmyfloridaopinion
Misfitdolly
yvette67
mermaid55
tammers1212
hawaiicalls
TomTerrific0420
Annabeth
cindmo
Mercy
alwaysbelieve
kiwimom
tears4caylee
mom_in_il
oviedo45
27 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:13 pm

E-mails: Stepmom sensed suspicion on her day after disappearance

By Anita Kissée KATU News and KATU.com Staff

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

“The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt.,” she wrote on June 5, 2010. “I said I was going to look at other exhibits - how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man ‘chaperone’ and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic - had to been 300 people running around - no coordination ...”

The reference to her daughter’s doctor visit not mentioned again in a follow-up e-mail sent later that day:

"I didn't just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall.

“Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened.

“I have a receipt showing I was checking out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn't have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day - they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them ..."

Horman went on to talk about Kyron’s recent behavior.

"The past 2 weeks he's been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can't remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks that he is having mini seizures and I made an appt on Thursday for next Friday to have him checked out."

That contradicts what multiple sources have told KATU News. In the days before the science fair, Terri informed Kyron’s teacher he had the appointment that day, June 4, which is why no one expected he would be in class and was marked absent.

Meanwhile on Monday, an acquaintance of Terri Horman said Terri was very upset the weeks before Kyron vanished because she said her husband, Kaine, was making her teenage son move out of the couple’s home.

Also on Monday, friends of Terri who worked out with her at 24-Hour Fitness testified before a grand jury.

According to sources, the friends were not extremely close to Terri but they were close enough that Terri often confided in them with issues from her home.

The Oregonian reported on Monday that investigators are trying to learn if another adult was sitting in the white pickup truck that Terri Horman drove to Skyline School on the day Kyron disappeared.

The newspaper reports the person may have been in the truck while Terri was with Kyron at the science fair.

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, said Monday night she cannot comment on details of an open investigation.

In a press release Monday afternoon, the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office said it plans to hold a news conference on Wednesday, Aug. 11 at 11 a.m. to release details in the case in an effort to get the public’s help in the case. KATU.com plans to stream it live.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Kyron Case Update - 08/09/10

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office search for Kyron enters the 10th week. MCSO Investigators and search and rescue personnel from throughout Oregon and S.W. Washington were out searching Saturday August 7th and Sunday, August 8th 2010 following up on information received related to the Kyron Horman investigation. Due to this being a continuing criminal investigation the specifics of the search and exact areas searched cannot be detailed. The investigation continues and search and rescue teams will be utilized as they are needed.

MCSO continues to follow up on leads as they are called in. Any relevant tips can be called into the tip line at 503-261-2847.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 at 11a.m. there will be a press conference held at the Brookshill Historical Church 11539 NW Skyline Blvd. Portland, Oregon 97231.

The purpose of the press conference is to release certain case details in an effort to obtain the public's help in gathering further information in this investigation. Captain Gates as well as a member of the investigative team will be present to provide information on the case to solicit the public's help and answer questions. No details will be released prior to the press conference on Wednesday.

http://www.flashalert.net
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:43 pm

so who is the other person in the car with th on june 4? does this match the witness statement who saw a white truck with (i thought) a man and a woman in it?

i wonder if it was MC? it can't be dede right? she was working?
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:03 pm

mom_in_il wrote:2nd person seen in truck while Terri at Kyron's school

by Colin Miner and Frank Mungeam, KGW.com Staff

kgw.com

Posted on August 9, 2010 a

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that investigators are trying to determine the identity of a person who was seen sitting in the truck Terri Horman was driving the day Kyron Horman disappeared.

snipped

According to these sources in the community, including people who have spoken with investigators, it is not known if Spicher was the one seen in the truck.

Complete Coverage: Search for Kyron Horman

http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

here we go again, the original article said this:
According to these sources in the community including people who have
spoken with investigators, it is not known if Spicher was the one seen
in the truck and, if it wasn't her, whether it's possible there could
have been as many as three people involved
in Kyron's
disappearance.

now it's gone. so could this have been planned between th, dede and MC????
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 pm

and this person would have been watching baby K if witnesses only saw kyron and th inside the school - if th had nothing to hide, this could be her alibi witness.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 pm

oviedo45 wrote:so who is the other person in the car with th on june 4? does this match the witness statement who saw a white truck with (i thought) a man and a woman in it?

i wonder if it was MC? it can't be dede right? she was working?

I think this is why they are having the news conference 8/11/10 at 11am. maybe to ask for more leads.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

This statement by TH. Why would she be reading blogs and not looking for Kyron? Why would TH e-mail KATU News just a day after Kyron missing? Her first polygraph was not until the following Monday. This boggles me that TH from the very beginning has stated people were pointing the finger, before anyone pointed the finger. KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 4968 These type of things add to suspicion.

Also, in a statement made by Kaine (I think this was the first sit down Q&A Kaine and Desiree had), James was at home until Saturday morn. The day after Kyron disappeared. I will try to find the link.

God is blessing you Kyron! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 744935
God Bless,
Mercy
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Job/hobbies : Quilting, Gardening, Cooking for everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:36 pm

oviedo45 wrote:and this person would have been watching baby K if witnesses only saw kyron and th inside the school - if th had nothing to hide, this could be her alibi witness.

Kaine stated the baby was with TH that day, however I have not heard of a witness saying the baby was in the school with TH. (think I am saying the same as you Ov). Something frying in the fry pan! This would have been in the timeframe of 8-9am June 4th. Or can anyone remember if the baby was seen in the school also?

Mercy
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:46 pm

no reports of baby K seen in the school that i have read and i also am thinking the landscaper in the MFH plot - so it could be:
dede
carol moulton
landscaper MFH
son J
other friend of th
some man she met on the web that she didn't use her cell phone to talk with

i remember reading a story early on that she was seen at the school at 7:45am and then that was edited out of the story later. so who knows what time she really was in the school
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:58 pm

cpsinvestigator
said on August 9, 2010 at 7:40 PM

tarmancer: I said the glasses in the mailbox
with a note was speculation. BOC implied that this was "inside
information" from LE and that the glasses shown were delivered to the
Hormon mailbox with a note shortly after Kyron went missing. All I can
say is the pictures were photo shopped to show what he looked like
without the glasses for some reason?? In the begining, it appeared that
LE was acting as though they may have a kidnapping. Their actions
staying at the house with everyone, etc. Speculation was that the
glasses that were shown along with similar clothing that he last wore
were actually his glasses. LE wouldn't reveal the reason they showed his
glasses...they told the public it was so they could recognize
them...maybe that was the reason, maybe not. As I said, it IS
speculation, use the info or disguard it. It just seems to me that a lot
of emphasis was placed on those glasses and what he looked like without
them. It would fit into a kidnapping.
Flag this comment
http://www.kgw.com/news/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html?commentPage=8#comments
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 4:59 pm

cpsinvestigator
said on August 9, 2010 at 6:50 PM

justice4u: Thank you for clearing that up. As
I mentioned, I got that info off BOC, but they botched up initially
with the report on the other Sanchez guy (who is in custody) so I was
wondering. I did hear that Rudy Sanchez is legal and has a legitimate
business. Just that he was in jail. Are you able to confirm that he is
actually out? Because I wouldn't doubt it if LE kept him away from
general population if he was locked up.

seems like this guy has some inside info???
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:14 pm

cpsinvestigator
said on August 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM

I keep coming back to the LS....MFH and a
kidnapping gone bad. I had mentioned a kidnapping but the poster at True
Crime put it together better than I did...I think the LS was in the
truck with her and they handed Kyron off to someone else. There were
rumors in the begining that LE was expecting a ransom call. They camped
at the home with DY and TY for 2 weeks. Supposedly Kyron's glasses were
put in the mailbox with a note. I really think she was surprised when
the whole thing got so much attention from the get go...I also think
thats why the landscaper is still in jail. Still trying to figure out
how DeDe fits into all this other than being Terri's alibi and aiding
with the cell phones. I'm sure all these friends have "bits and pieces"
just like Kaine said and it will all come together soon.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:15 pm

cpsinvestigator
said on August 9, 2010 at 5:33 PM

TH & LS set up MFH with fake kidnapping.
(LE sat at the house for 2 weeks waiting for a call, rumor has it
Kyron's glasses were put in the mailbox) Plan was to get marked ransom $
with request that Kaine deliver the ransom. Kaine was to be killed at
the drop off. Kyron to be released, but he would not know who kidnapped
him because he didn't have his glasses. Leave the marked $ at the drop.
TH is a widow, collects life insurance, keeps Kiera, house, cars, bank
accounts, etc. Pays LS off with insurance money. Kyron goes to live with
his mother....plan went bad. This is a post from a member over at True
Crimes. Pieces fit. TH didn't expect Kyron to be harmed.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:24 pm

Searchers Return To Area Near Skyline School

Crews Seen Focusing On People With Pickup Trucks,
Neighbors Say

POSTED: 4:17 pm PDT July
13, 2010
UPDATED: 6:52 pm PDT July 13, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- Searchers returned to the area
where a second-grade boy vanished from his northwest Portland school,
neighbors said Tuesday.The massive effort to find Kyron Horman was
called off last month, but since then, Multnomah County crews have been
spotted near the Horman family's home and around Sauvie Island.Over
the past 10 days, detectives have scoured previously-searched
properties near Skyline Elementary School, neighbors said. They said the
investigators appeared to focus on people who own pickup trucks.One
man, who wished to be identified only as Roger, said investigators came
to his home within the past week on a tip."A big SUV showed up with a
couple of people in it; they wanted to know if I was this certain
family," he said. "They had a tip why they wanted to talk to this
family. That's all they told me."Roger said he was surprised to
see searchers again because he was told they wouldn't be back.Other
people living in the area said their homes and properties have been
searched as many as three times.Hundreds of people joined in the
search effort immediately following Kyron's June 4 disappearance.
Deputies haven't named any suspects or persons of interest in the
ongoing criminal investigation.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24248542/detail.html
============================================
i forgot about this witness - they were looking for a family???
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 pm

Search for Kyron: Stepmom's E-mail Revealed

Terry Horman suggests Kyron Horman was last seen with a male chaperon.
01:33| 08/10/2010

Last edited by oviedo45 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:00 pm

This is fairly long, however the contradictions are excellent and humorus.

Kyron Horman case: Terri’s emails

Apparently someone Terri Horman thought was a confidANT, isn’t so confidENT in her story. Because they turned over the emails she began to send them just the next day after Kyron Horman went missing to KATU. Here’s what was really upsetting Terri Horman on June 5th, the day after her 7-year-old stepson vanished from his school…

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream.”
Yeah, that ought to be weighing heavy on your mind, Terri. Also, on June 5th, Terri had begun to tell “her story” to this person. There’s a lot of really odd statements made by Terri.
As I have said all along the concrete statements made by Terri Horman concerning the alleged doctor’s appointment for Kyron will go toward pinning her to the ground. And it appears she made many more statements than we originally thought.
To review the doctor’s appointment issue, it has been reported that Ms. Porter, Kyron’s second grade teacher, stated that on Friday morning, June 4th, Terri Horman told her that Kyron had a doctor’s appointment that day. It should be pointed out that this reported statement by Ms. Porter has never been confirmed…only reported by media. Now, the next thing that happened in the “doctor’s appointment” saga was that Terri Horman, through her friend Jaymie Finster, rebutted this reported statement by Ms. Porter. Terri’s version was that she did NOT tell Ms. Porter about the doctor’s appointment that Friday morning, but that she had told her about it when she was at the school on Thursday.
We have since learned through statements made by Kaine, that Terri did go to the school prior to that Friday with the truck because that is when she delivered the project to the school. This would have taken place on Thursday. Added to the statements made by Terri via Jaymie, she stated that she did NOT tell Ms. Porter that the doctor’s appointment was the next day, but “on Friday” – which is convenient because it could mean the following day, or the next Friday (as Terri contends) or any Friday until Jesus comes back. But now we learn that there may have been A SECOND intentionally confusing statement that may have been made by Terri to Ms. Porter on the morning of the 4th that Terri alludes to!

SNIPPED

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/10/kyron-horman-case-terris-emails/

God is blessing you Kyron! KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 744935
God Bless all,
Mercy

Last edited by Mercy on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ck K"s heart.)
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by yvette67 Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 pm

I hate to say this, but with a kidknapping fake or not you would have heard about a ransom. I think it is more cut & dried . TH killed kyron and lied to everyone friends, family and LE . Some were trying to help her ssome trying to get her to confess, she did it and with or without help she will be the one to eventually tell where Kyron is, probably during a plea deal. KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 380822
yvette67
yvette67
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:16 am

Kyron police flier shows photos of Spicher, asks questions

PORTLAND – Police are circulating a new flier as part of the investigation into the disappearance of Kyron Horman and this time it has photos of his step-mom’s close friend, DeDe Spicher.
The police flier shows three photos of Spicher and asks, “Did you see DeDe Spicher anywhere in the area on June 4, 2010?”

It also contains more photos of Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman and her white truck, as well as questions about both.
The fliers were handed out to people who live near Skyline Elementary School, where Kyron was last seen on June 4.
A previous police flier featured Terri, but this was the first time investigators have zeroed in on Spicher in this way.
Sources within the community, including people who have spoken with investigators, have told KGW that Spicher was gardening at a home near Skyline Elementary School when Kyron vanished. The sources also said that Spicher left the area where she was gardening at 10 a.m. and was unaccounted for until 1 p.m., despite efforts to reach her by cell phone.
In addition, on Monday KGW learned that at least two people told police that they saw a second person with Terri in her truck on the day she took him to school and he vanished.

More: 2nd person seen in truck while Terri at Kyron’s school

Police have not identified who they believe that second person was, but they did schedule a press conference to discuss the latest developments for Wednesday at 11 a.m. KGW-TV and kgw.com will carry the press conference live.
Meanwhile, the grand jury continues to subpoena people to testify about Kyron's disappearance. Sources told KGW that the investigation has been especially difficult because Terri told different people different things, which has created some confusion.
For instance, the sources said that while Terri told some friends that her now-estranged husband, Kaine forced her teen son, James to move out of their house, the opposite was actually true. The sources told KGW that back in March, it was Terri who sent her son to live with her parents, not Kaine. They said the decision was made, in part, so Terri's son could be closer to his father.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Police-flier-shows-photos-of-Spicher-asks-questions-100372044.html
function fbs_click() {u=location.href;t=document.title;window.open('https://www.facebook.com/sharer.php?u=' encodeURIComponent(u) '&t=' encodeURIComponent(t),'sharer','toolbar=0,status=0,width=626,height=436');return false;}
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:51 am

Just answering some of your questions. TH nor any of the family would be searching for Kyron as LE always tell family not to. It's probably because if the case becomes a homicide investigation they can't have family members contaminating a possible scene.
Also, I have seen where it is a fact that TH had Kiara with her at school that morning. I'll try to find a link to that info.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:12 am

kiwimom wrote:Just answering some of your questions. TH nor any of the family would be searching for Kyron as LE always tell family not to. It's probably because if the case becomes a homicide investigation they can't have family members contaminating a possible scene.
Also, I have seen where it is a fact that TH had Kiara with her at school that morning. I'll try to find a link to that info.

Kiwimom, I do know Kiara was with TH because Kaine had stated this in one of the interviews. However, just wondering if Kiara was in the school with TH or waiting in the truck with someone.
Especially now since DS has 3 hours not accounted for.

Thank you beforehand,
Kyron KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 744935
Mercy
Mercy
Mercy
Serial Blogger
Serial Blogger

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:15 am

Kyron Horman case: Terri’s emails

Posted on August 10th, 2010 by Valhall

Excerpt:

Apparently someone Terri Horman thought was a confidANT, isn’t so confidENT in her story. Because they turned over the emails she began to send them just the next day after Kyron Horman went missing to KATU. Here’s what was really upsetting Terri Horman on June 5th, the day after her 7-year-old stepson vanished from his school…
“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream.”
Yeah, that ought to be weighing heavy on your mind, Terri. Also, on June 5th, Terri had begun to tell “her story” to this person. There’s a lot of really odd statements made by Terri.

As I have said all along the concrete statements made by Terri Horman concerning the alleged doctor’s appointment for Kyron will go toward pinning her to the ground. And it appears she made many more statements than we originally thought.

READ MORE: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/08/10/kyron-horman-case-terris-emails/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:21 am

Statement Analysis

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Terri Horman's Emails: Critical Information

Excerpt:

Quotes from emails are in italics. Statement Analysis is in bold type. The article is in plain text.

PORTLAND, Ore. - Long before the alleged murder-for-hire plot and sexting affairs, it seems Terri Moulton Horman knew suspicions settled on her, according to e-mails written by Horman and obtained by KATU News.

They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,”

READ MORE:
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/08/terri-hormans-emails-critical.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Kyron Horman Case: Police Turn Public Focus on Stepmom's
Friend, DeDe Spicher

New Flier Featuring Spicher and New Online Writing by Mother
Terri Horman Raise Questions

By MIKE von FREMD, LEE FERRAN and SARAH NETTER
Aug. 11, 2010
A new police flier is fueling speculation that investigators have reason
to believe that DeDe Spicher, friend of missing 7-year-old Kyron
Horman's stepmother, was somehow involved in the boy's disappearance
more than two months ago.

Legal analyst Nancy Grace weighs in on the search for the 7-year-old. Kyron's biological
parents have said publicly they believe the boy's
stepmother, Terri Horman, was involved with the boy's disappearance and that
Spicher was a likely accomplice.

The flier, which is being passed out by investigators in Kyron's Oregon
community, is the first to feature Spicher's face and asks residents if
they saw Spicher with Terri Horman the day the boy disappeared, ABC

News' local affiliate KATU reported. In late July, Spicher was
subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury in the case.

"I think this is [a] real, solid way to get that information out to the
community and say if you didn't hear what we were saying before: if you
saw DeDe Spicher, we want to know about it," former homicide
investigator C. W. Jensen-Former, who has no connection to the case,
told "Good Morning America."
On Aug. 1, Kyron's photo was noticeably absent from Terri Horman's
support page on Facebook, replaced with a picture of a smiling Terri
Horman and the words, "There is not one piece of physical evidence that
proves Terri is involved with Kyron's disappearance, only rumors,
innuendo and speculation."

Earlier this month, Kaine Horman, the boy's father, said he believed
Terri Horman played a role in Kyron's disappearance and that a third
party was involved, "based on briefings."

At the time, Terri Horman and her attorney declined to comment on the
allegations made by Kyron's parents. Her lawyer, Stephen Houze, said
that his client has been receiving death threats and that the media frenzy
surrounding the case has morphed into a "witch hunt."

Online, Terri Horman recently wrote that "they are blaming me in the
blogs. I just want to scream."

Former Oregon police Capt. Bruce McCain, who is involved in the search
for Kyron, told "GMA," "It was all about Terri. 'The bloggers are after
me. I'm being interviewed. Poor me. Poor me,' all the way through. So
she's already into instant victim mode with not a hint of concern for a
lost boy that searchers are looking for ..."

Investigators called a news conference for later today.

Court Documents Detail Affair, Alleged Abduction Attempt

Court documents released in June added to the growing list of odd
behavior coming from Terri Horman. Her husband claimed in a filing in
which he attempted to have his wife held in contempt for violating the
emergency restraining order granted June 28 that she tried to "abduct"
her 20-month-old daughter from a gym day care after the emergency
restraining order was granted.

And while the rest of the family was consumed by the search for Kyron,
Terri Horman was allegedly carrying on an affair with 37-year-old
Michael Cook, a former classmate of Kaine Horman's, according to the
documents. The affair purportedly began four days after Kaine Horman
moved out and investigators, according to the court papers, said they've
"obtained hundreds of text messages, as well as several photographs of
respondent [Terri] in various stages of undress and graphic sexual
activity."

The court documents accused Terri Horman of sharing sensitive
information with her new boyfriend about the police investigation into
Kyron's disappearance.

The new allegations came hours after Houze sent a letter to the judge
stating that she would not contest the restraining order that would keep
her away from her daughter, or her husband's request to move out of the
family's Portland home.

Cook told a local television station that he was planning to hire an
attorney, but while there was "inappropriate communication" with Terri
Horman, he never had sex with her.

In his application for the restraining order, Kaine Horman wrote,"I
believe respondent is involved in the disappearance of my son Kyron who
has been missing since June 4, 2010."

He added, "I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire
someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to
believe the above two statements are true."
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 pm

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100392859.html
snipped
Meanwhile,
the grand jury continued to hear testimony in the case
Tuesday. Two women who work at a Starbucks Horman allegedly visited the
morning Kyron disappeared testified for more than two hours.
KYRON HORMAN - 7 yo (2010) - Portland OR - Thread #2 - Page 11 10081010
=======================================

starbucks
employees testifying for 2 hours? WTH? am curious why they are asking
about 9:45am to 1pm? do they know where she was until 9:45am from
receipts and the surveillance footage? i think she said she was at fred
meyer at 9:12am.
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

http://www.kptv.com/news/24570950/detail.html

snipped

"Also on Monday, a Portland grand jury continued to hear testimony and
Kyron's homeroom teacher, Kristina Porter, was seen leaving the
courthouse. She did not comment on the session."
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oviedo45 Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:30 pm

E-Mails Shed Light On Day Of Horman Split

POSTED: 12:28 pm PDT August 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:55 pm PDT August 10, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- E-mails
written by Terri Horman
and obtained by FOX 12 give insight into her reaction the day her
husband moved out of the family's northwest Portland home with their
daughter.Horman -- the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron
Horman -- wrote an e-mail June 26 accusing her husband of illegally
taking the toddler."OK, I love you but this is ridiculous. What
you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal. I need to know
where my daughter is and if she is safe. You were really upset with me
when you left. What is it that I/we need to do to reconcile this? I
don't want to call 911 but I need a resolution please. If I don't hear
from you in an hour I will call 911," Terri Horman wrote to Kaine
Horman.About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and
said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency
dispatcher."Guess
what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that.
Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.There were two 911
calls placed from the family's home that day. One was classified as a
custodial interference issue and other call was related to "threats
being made to another person."Police have not released the 911
calls to the public.Two days after the e-mails were sent, Kaine
Horman obtained a restraining order against his wife on grounds that
police gave him probable cause to believe she tried to hire someone to
kill him and was involved in the boy's disappearance. He filed for
divorce the same day.The restraining order also gave Kaine Horman
custody of the couple's daughter.Since Kyron's disappearance on
June 4, his biological parents have accused Terri Horman and her friends
of withholding information from investigators.Multnomah County
deputies haven't identified anyone as a suspect in the criminal
investigation.Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to
see Kyron at Skyline Elementary School.Investigators plan to
release "certain case details" in a news conference Wednesday at 11 a.m.
FOX 12 Oregon and KPTV.com will carry the news conference live.
http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html
oviedo45
oviedo45
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next