Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC

4 posters

Go down

SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC Empty SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:45 am

Spartanburg NC ---- Investigators say Scott Norman (aka “Hunter”), 17, and Emily Norman, 15, were found in Spartanburg County after being reported missing for more than a year.

SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC Scott-normanSCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC Emily-norman

They say Scott Norman ran away from a Boy’s Home in Spartanburg County in March of 2009.
Emily Norman ran away from a foster home in Spartanburg County last September.
Spartanburg deputies say they resoinded to a report of a possible
robbery in progress at the Lil’ Cricket Food Store located on South Port
Road in Spartanburg County.
During the investigation Scott Norman and his sister Emily Norman were found at a home located at 2060 West Croft Circle.
Deputies arrested Scott Norman and charged him with Using Without
Owners Consent in reference to a vehicle that he was in possession of
without the permission of the owner.
Scott Norman is currently in the Spartanburg County Detention Center.
Emily Norman was returned to the custody of the South Carolina Department of Social Services.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC Empty Re: SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC

Post by bahhhhon Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:26 pm

?

Last edited by bahhhhon on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 am; edited 3 times in total

bahhhhon
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC Empty Re: SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:31 am

Ok...there jche4life.... I get it. Actually, I don't.
What does your story have to do with these two kids?
I am missing the connection to Scott and Emily. Perhaps if you slowed down your narrative just a bit and identify who is who and related to whom.
Is the "child" in line 3 Scott???
Who's Hunter?
You are making some very serious accusations. You claim no help from the local police department. I suggest you tell your story to the next level of law enforcement...sheriff, state police, perhaps even the state justice department could give you an avenue to pursue.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by onehope Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:44 pm

jche4life wrote:Well if you want to hear the truth as to what happen that landed these kids into the hands of dss : momma went to principal ( florence chapel in Duncan sc) and Duncan police dept and report this 46 year old woman Merrie Bagwell was giving her child drugs and was having sex with him. the school in turn got mental health to start seeing the child. mean time nothing was being done. they transfer the kids to dr.hill to get it out of their hand. Officer Brooks was well aware of it .and still nothing was done to this woman.on the date March 21 2007 the mom entrusted her kids with this Merrie Bagwell .( her adoptive daughter was boyfriend and girlfriend) Merrie took Hunter to Dr office as well as hospital to get excuses as to the days she would keep him and pretended to be the boys mom.She would also buy drugs for boys friends so they would not say anything. While in Dss the boy revealed that the woman Merrie Bagwell had done to him and NOTHING was ever done to this woman. He does have a daughter that the girlfriend had during the time he was at dss, she helped him escape a few time and put him up in a motel.My personal opinion this woman she be locked up for a very long time. She is now raising the grand kid as her own and claims she was in love with her adoptive daughter boyfriend even though he was 14 years old.Now where the justice in all this . also they are a lot of lies in your report. The father Keith Fowler and Jennie Fowler called hot line they have a 3 year son in which they smoke pot and meth in front ,the step mom already lost one kid because of drugs in Columbia Jennie also sell pills out her apt. ( hwy 29 apt's across from target). Melanie harrelson is another that abandon her kid and is on Meth and on probation and is running from police. Lori baugardener lives in Startex sell pills and is on meth . Patricia Painter sells pills and has been harboring a illegal Mexican for 6 years .the Mexican also had a wreck lasts weekend on I 26 and his name is martin hermendaz ( not his real name but is what is using ) he does not have green card or license....The quote from above I thought they are award and I was going to buy drugs with it. So now you have what should have been done instead attaching a single trying to get justice for her kids . but justice and news people turned they back on them. also the lil cricket robbery do you ever wonder as to why they do a 3 day man hunt on the kids then Hunter got set free with a 100 bond because 3 officer beat the crap out of him.....3 day man hunt. also Emily was never in missing exploited
I am sorry, I cannot follow this post. It is obvious you are very upset and passionate about something. If I may suggest, try to rephrase what you want to say calmly. Go back and reread your post, as if you have no knowledge of the subject, and then retell it from the point of view that no one else is familiar with what you are trying to say. Maybe it will be more clear.
onehope
onehope

Job/hobbies : eating trolls for lunch

Back to top Go down

SCOTT and EMILY NORMAN - 17 and 15 yo (2009) - Spartanburg NC Empty heres a thought

Post by heresathought Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:46 am

i just think that if the mother would get off her hump and get the kids back out of DSS then maybe all this running and robberies and these kids running in and out of the lime lights would stop i here a lot of they did this but what about . mom what did she do to protect her kids if she knew this woman was sleeping with her son why didn't she keep him away from her and all these people doing drugs and she knows all of them but the moms clean i don't buy that one either. sounds like to me that shes in it up to her eyes too. why put all the energy into blaming everyone just do what u have to do to make your kids safe. that's what i would do .the only one that can fix this whole mess is the one that let it all happen and that's their mother. so advice for her would be to straighten up your life stop trying to worry and control everyone else life and get even with people and just get your kids back home with you unless this is something you just cant do and if not don't blame the world blame yourself . nothing is stopping you. nothing could stop me .

heresathought
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down