Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case - Discourse or Discord?

Go down

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case -  Discourse or Discord? Empty Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case - Discourse or Discord?

Post by mom_in_il Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case

Discourse or Discord?

by William J. Sheaffer on August 4, 2010

Excerpt:

The rumors are not true. I am not dead, nor in the Witness Protection Program, nor have I abandoned or lost interest in our blog. While it is true that the personal injury side of my law practice has kept me beyond busy, the fact is, as well, there has been little to say of late.

In that vein, many of you may remember Mr. Ed, a TV sitcom that ran when I was a child. The show was about a horse that could talk, but would only speak to his owner, Wilbur. In any event, the show’s theme song went, in part, something like this: “People yakkity yak and waste our time of day, but Mr. Ed will never speak unless he has something to say… A horse is a horse, of course of course…” Well, I generally feel like Mr. Ed in that regard, and do not want to talk or write and waste your time unless I have something to say.

READ MORE:
http://billsheaffer.wordpress.com/2010/08/04/discourse-or-discord/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down