Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JULIEN ST LOUIS - 3 yo - Northwest Miami-Dade FL

2 posters

Go down

JULIEN ST LOUIS - 3 yo - Northwest Miami-Dade FL Empty JULIEN ST LOUIS - 3 yo - Northwest Miami-Dade FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:37 am

Police have not yet found any sign of a 3-year-old boy reported missing Friday morning in Northwest Miami-Dade.The toddler, Julien St. Louis, was last seen at his home in the 800 block of Northwest 108th Street, police said.Relatives reported the child missing at 11 a.m. Friday.
Police are using bloodhounds in their search and have
set up a command center
in the neighborhood, which is just west of
Interstate 95 and north of Northwest 103rd Street.
Miami-Dade police Detective Javier Baez said, "At this time, we do not suspect foul play."The toddler may be wearing a white T-shirt, yellow shorts and brown sandals, police said.Authorities ask that anyone with information on the child's whereabouts call 911.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

JULIEN ST LOUIS - 3 yo - Northwest Miami-Dade FL Empty Re: JULIEN ST LOUIS - 3 yo - Northwest Miami-Dade FL

Post by kiwimom Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Boy Is Found After Being Missing In NW Dade Friday
Missing From 108th St. And NW 8th Ave. In Northwest Miami-Dade
Boy Was With The Owner Of The House All Along
Julien St. Louis had disappeared from his home on Friday, August 20 shortly after 11 a.m.
Nine hours after police, family and friends went looking for a three year-old child reported missing Friday morning, the boy was found safely after a misunderstanding.

It turns out the babysitter's father had taken the boy when he came home from lunch, thinking the child was alone in the house.
"When I knocked the door I didn't hear nobody, so I didn't want to leave the child alone in the front. I went to fix a computer with my friend," Wesly Simon told CBS4's Gio Benitez.
Wesly doesn't have a cell phone, and he didn't leave a note. He had no idea detectives were looking for the child until he saw all of the police cars in the neighborhood when he returned with Julien at 8 p.m.
"Oh I was scared! I didn't know what happened," said Simon.
"Now I can thank God. Thank you so much," said Slandley St. Louis, the child's mom.
Detectives and canine officers were frantically searching for Julien St. Louis. He had been missing since 11 a.m. from Northwest Miami-Dade and police thought no one had seen him since.
"He was a nice kid," said Jonathan Blackmon who knows Julien. "I don't know if he could speak English real good, but he would always be in the house, I never saw him outside."
Jonathan said he didn't think that Julien would run away from home.
"I think he's kind of lost and scared," Blackmon said. "And at the same time, we need to do everything we can to try to find him before something bad happens to him."
Julien was last seen at his house on NW 8th Avenue and 108th Street. The family didn't call police for two and a half hours, but police immediately began a massive search in the area.
Friday night police reported the boy had been staying home with a babysitter who went to take a shower. At that time the owner of the house went to take food to the children, including the babysitter – who is his daughter – but didn't see her or the other kids that were supposed to be with Julien.
He opted to take the boy with him to work. He had no idea police were looking for him until he walked up and saw all of the police cars at the home.
http://cbs4.com/local/julien.st.louis.2.1871164.html

kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down