Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELIZABETH ROSE KOBALL-MAYLE - 6 Weeks - Oklahoma City OK

Go down

ELIZABETH ROSE KOBALL-MAYLE  - 6 Weeks - Oklahoma City OK Empty ELIZABETH ROSE KOBALL-MAYLE - 6 Weeks - Oklahoma City OK

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 am

A 6-week-old baby has died after she was found unresponsive last week.

Sunday, Elizabeth Rose Koball Mayle passed away. The child was rushed to the hospital last Wednesday after her father says he fell asleep with her. Anthony Mayle says he didn't mean to fall asleep, but he did. He awoke to find the child was unresponsive. Mayle says, "There's no way I can explain how tore up and how ashamed I am."

Mary Koball, the child's mother, says, "He had fallen asleep with her and when he woke up she was toward the side of the couch, unresponsive."

Mary was at work when it happened; she came home to a scene full of police.

She says, "He (the police officer) told me there was an accident and that Elizabeth was in the hospital."

Six-week-old Elizabeth died Sunday.

Mayle says, "I feel like we owe it to this baby girl, so she didn't die in vain, to do everything we can to bring public awareness about sleeping with your child."

Now, her parents are wanting to make sure no one else suffers like they are.

Mayle says, "I don't think anyone should sleep with their kids. Take that baby out of your bed put them in their own bed because you don't need to feel the pain we are feeling right now."

The couple's other son is still in DHS custody.

Oklahoma city police say they are unable to comment on this story because they say it is not currently considered a criminal investigation.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down