Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Shows Casey’s Emotional As She Utters Words “I Kill” - Dr. Glass

Go down

Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Shows Casey’s Emotional As She Utters Words “I Kill” - Dr. Glass Empty Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Shows Casey’s Emotional As She Utters Words “I Kill” - Dr. Glass

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:13 am

Caylee Anthony’s Body Language In Disturbing Video Shows Casey’s Emotional As She Utters Words “I Kill”

September 5th, 2010

Excerpt:

Before I analyze this video of need to address some issues about professionalism and speculation and my blog. The body language analyses I make in these blog is based on, my background, research, education, and close to three decades experience and knowledge which allow me to render certain opinions about how I see certain and body language and communication behaviors.

Blogs are a reflection of one’s opinion where editorialize is accepted and the norm. Even scientific journal articles involve speculation regarding proven or unproven theories. So for those of you who write to me I can assure you that I will continue to share my opinions and thoughts in these blogs as well as providing you with my knowledge concerning objective data that I observe.

The first editorial comment I will make with regard to this video is that it made me terribly sad. In fact, it brought tears to my eyes and left me with a sick feeling in my stomach and a heaviness in my heart as I saw how this poor child was neglected both verbally and emotionally.

READ MORE:
http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2010/09/05/caylee-anthony%E2%80%99s-body-language-in-disturbing-video-shows-caseys-emotional-as-she-utters-words-%E2%80%9Ci-kill%E2%80%9D/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down